My order is in! HD AT4

I noticed when I bought mine no one was offering KNB or NADA. I would imagine it’s worse now with the glut on the lots. Sure I’d have liked another $2k in equity but I wasn’t prepared to walk away when they were decent about other things. I have top tier credit and GM financial was 6.9% and even my credit union was 6.75%. The dealer got me 6.54% through PNC. Her Mini we bought in 21 we got 1.9% through BMW financial. They are up to 3.9% but still better than GM. They advertised 4.9% for Silverados but not on 2500/3500 and it had to be over 90 days in stock.

I have noticed that it updates about once a week, usually on or about Wednesday ish
Just like you said, today is Wednesday and this is what the chatbot now says "Congratulations! Your vehicle has been produced." Woohoo, now I am really excited. Wonder how long it takes to ship to California?

The dealer that ordered my AT4X and I passed on was at 42k for my 2020 AT4 half ton, 49k miles, and 5k off the new one. The numbers seemed OK to me. The Chevy dealer I am ordering my ZR2 from offered the same 42k, and will allow me to trade any time against the new build to lock the value. Once the build is picked up, I just might do that.

Yeah, I'm not super disappointed with the offer but I'm not just gonna lay down and take it without pushing for more.

Am I posting too much about this?
Haha! Nah, I've just been here since you ordered and I know exactly what you're going through. I discovered this forum a short while prior to receiving mine. I'd be just as ready as you are seeing everyone else getting their trucks and posting pictures! I'm rooting for you man and I really hope you get this baby SOOOON! I know you're going to love it!

I haven't heard anything new Viking. They did meet my asking price for my trade, which sort of restores my faith in this dealer. Hope they call soon, I'm getting antsy.

$2500 low, I politely showed them the KBB estimate and asked them why they thought I would accept their offer and they immediately responded with a reasonable offer. Can't blame them for trying I guess.

$2500 low, I politely showed them the KBB estimate and asked them why they thought I would accept their offer and they immediately responded with a reasonable offer. Can't blame them for trying I guess.
Some dumb ass won't question it.

I ordered my 2024 2500HD AT4, 6.6 Gas on April 8, 2023, got the confirmation the order was accepted 3 days later. I was then given a link to track the process. They would update and I would get notified at each step of completion.
I ended up picking my truck up Jun 19, 2023. Now it is almost a year old and I LOVE it! Stepped away from the Diesel, I had a ton of problems with my last one, plus my trailer is maybe 5500 lbs loaded. Down the road my go to a bigger toy hauler thus the reason for me sticking with the 2500 HD.

I haven't heard anything new Viking. They did meet my asking price for my trade, which sort of restores my faith in this dealer. Hope they call soon, I'm getting antsy.
I have not heard from them either. I am trying to figure out the dealer fees but not getting anywhere. GM military appreciation program caps documentation fees at $75 but Rivard doesn't call it documentation fee, they call it a dealer fee and an electronic filing fee.

Last edited:
Yeah those fees are such BS, I plan on putting up a good fight but my wife is in the business at a different dealership and she says they won't come off it.

Back