My order is in! HD AT4

Viking Truck

Reaction score
Yeah it's probably waiting in a dealer queue. Once the plant opens an allocation for this type of build, it'll be accepted and built. I put my order in for my 3500 crew long bed at4 in June. Didn't get pulled into production until 11/14/23 but more rare of a build than yours. Delivered 12/11/23. Been smiling since.

It's my understanding there is no tracking the build status. Dealer is your best bet. I ordered two months ago and still haven't been accepted.

Go to the GMC website and open the chat bubble at the bottom of the screen. Open a chat, put your name in, and then order status. Put your order number in and the chatbot will tell you your order status.
Perfect! And quick! I was not surprised at the response but at least I have confirmation it worked and they "have" my order.

"Your order has been submitted by your dealer but has not officially been accepted by GM at this time."

I ordered my 3500 AT4 end of November, and got notified that it was produced on 9 Jan. Out for spray-in bed liners and running boards.

Go to the GMC website and open the chat bubble at the bottom of the screen. Open a chat, put your name in, and then order status. Put your order number in and the chatbot will tell you your order status.
Didn't know this, thanks! My order has been accepted and is heading towards production.

I checked with GMC a couple days ago.

"Your order has been submitted by your dealer but has not officially been accepted by GM at this time."

Most reactions

Back