Welcome to AT4forum.com - Introduce yourself!

Those are the ones. There's a footnote somewhere in the RC website that you'll need to add 1/4" spacers if installed with the OEM wheels. I installed mine without the spacers and have plenty on clearance on my OEM Salta wheels.

Hello everyone, my name is Dan and I'm addicted to pickup trucks.
I'm in the Tampa area but am originally from Rhode Island. I've owned all sorts of pickups from all the big three and even had an Izuzu. I recently ordered a 2500 AT4 and the wait is already killing me lol. It's primary role will be towing a 26' CC about 20 miles to the Gulf. I've been snooping around this forum and you guys have some real nice fricken rides.

Hello everyone, my name is Dan and I'm addicted to pickup trucks.
I'm in the Tampa area but am originally from Rhode Island. I've owned all sorts of pickups from all the big three and even had an Izuzu. I recently ordered a 2500 AT4 and the wait is already killing me lol. It's primary role will be towing a 26' CC about 20 miles to the Gulf. I've been snooping around this forum and you guys have some real nice fricken rides.
I had a wait myself ! Welcome to the group

Hello everyone, my name is Eric
I'm in the KC area GO Chiefs! I've had my 2024 2500 AT4 6.6 Gas since May 2023. I've put an RSI Smart cap on it and built a custom-decked system. Plan to add an aftermarket exhaust and possibly a cold air intake, upsizing my tires to 35's, and possibly add a set of airbags to it. This is my daily driver but also utilize it for hunting, fishing, and pulling my bumper pull camper.

Back in 86 I’d just completed a 4 year tour with the USMC and bought myself a pickup truck, a Dodge W250, with a 318. I had no real need for a pickup but had always wanted one. I kept it for 5 or 6 years and then moved on to more ‘practical’ vehicles.

I'm closing in on retirement and decided it was time for a new vehicle. This time around though, practically gave way to once again just going for what I wanted. This time around that happens to be a 24 AT4 3.0L Duramax.

Hey everyone, Kyle here. Just purchased a 2021 AT4 (11K miles) and looking forward to learning everything I can. I've had a 2003 Silverado that I parted with today, thats 21 years of a great experience and never encountered a breakdown or being stuck. I'm hoping for the same with my AT4. I'm getting prepared for retirement and this was one of the To Do items.. Looking forward to hearing and sharing in this forum..

Welcome aboard from a newbie. Congrats on the AT4, the wait will be worth it. Enjoy the tow to the Gulf, those 2500s are beasts. Safe Ride.

I just got my 2024 Sierra AT4 last week and knew I’d need to join some forum with other owners because hopefully I could get the best help here. New here so forgive me if photo doesn’t show. I think I did it correctly

IMG_4337.jpeg

Welcome to the forum. Beautiful color. Deep Bronze was one of my top choices but couldn’t find one so went with my other top choice Titanium Rush.

I just got my 2024 Sierra AT4 last week and knew I’d need to join some forum with other owners because hopefully I could get the best help here. New here so forgive me if photo doesn’t show. I think I did it correctly

View attachment 7765

Attachments

• tempImageRbS9W0.png
    tempImageRbS9W0.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 13
  • tempImageTdc6ss.png
    tempImageTdc6ss.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 15
  • tempImageWaX2gJ.png
    tempImageWaX2gJ.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 13
Hello, Looking forward to picking up my New 2024 AT4 6.2, Turned in my 2018 Denali 6.2 due two two 8-speed transmissions and three torque convertor replacements. Almost got a 23 Ford Tremor 5.0 but thought I'd give GMC one more shot. Hope it doesn't come back to bite me.
My only other GM product at this time is a 1969 RS Z/28
Dean

Attachments

• at4_2.jpg
    at4_2.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3662.JPG
    IMG_3662.JPG
    480 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back