Welcome to AT4forum.com - Introduce yourself!

I've had my 6.2 AT4 1500 Sierra for over a month now, love it. I see a ton of new AT4's on the road, so hopefully this community can grow and share all sorts of stuff.

So thanks to those that set this up, looking forward to sharing all sorts of stuff!

Hello gang. I am pretty excited to be the new owner of a 2021 AT4 Duramax Diesel!!! I look forward to diving in, make some mods, and just learn more about the truck. I'm in San Diego and hope to set it up to make the most out of it, so I'll be picking everybody's brain! Thanks for having me.

I would like to be the first to welcome everyone to AT4forum.com, the first and only forum dedicated to the GMC Sierra AT4 Owners. Please take a minute and make a quick introduction!
Hello all,
Proud owner of a 2020 3.0 At4 standard bed. Looking for some inspiration on things to add. I have seen some great things from this group already.
I’m in Cali.
ED8B2A3E-7861-415A-91A0-990B5E6394D6.jpeg

Hello all,
Proud owner of a 2020 3.0 At4 standard bed. Looking for some inspiration on things to add. I have seen some great things from this group already.
I’m in Cali.View attachment 18
Did I reply to this yet? Truck looks great! What part of California are you in? I’m in San Diego and struggled with deciding on short box or standard. Wound up going with short.

Did I reply to this yet? Truck looks great! What part of California are you in? I’m in San Diego and struggled with deciding on short box or standard. Wound up going with short.
I live in Northern California. San Jose area. I was on the fence as well. I chose standard, because I over pack for everything.

Happy to find this forum. Will be a proud South Dakota owner of a 2021 AT4 6.2L in two days. Super excited - wife not so much :) Found one at the dealership that had all the goodies I was looking for (performance package, sunroof, etc..). Previous pickup was a 2013 F150 w/ the Ecoboost. After test driving the AT4 I was happy to have no turbo lag and loved the sound of the big V8 (the factory performance exhaust is impressive)! Will post better pics once I pick it up, but for now this is from test drive day.
20201107_142834.jpg

What up fella’s been on site for month . Just joined , trying to navigate never really do social media or make comments on anything. Anyway shouting out from New Orleans, just got 2020 3.0 a month ago. Love it searched for a month . Don’t have all options but still love it . Only thing is ,its at the body shop .We just had a hurricane 3 Weeks Ago and my neighbors shingles did a wash job on my truck. Smh $4000 damage can’t wait to get it back .First diesel

Most reactions

Back