2024 AT4X—I’m in love <3

Gonna need a full side pic with the new tires!
IMG_1102.jpeg

(AT4X badges pulled for PPF install, will be reapplied in 2 weeks)

Nice, that is all great info! I have 2k miles on the truck now, and maybe its all in my head, but it has gotten noisier! Those Grapplers do look good on the AT4x, no doubt about it! Do you think mpg will stay roughly the same? I was spoiled by the 2021 Duramax, range was insane! Not so much on the 6.2, especially with the Borla exhaust upgrade!
I saw a 1 mpg decrease on my Trailboss but that was a 5.3 and a bigger jump in tire size. I’m not expecting a big drop but will update once I have more miles.

Those steps look great! I got a quote yesterday for $2,069 installed. I think I'm going to pull the trigger.

Congrats!! Beautiful rig. I just got my AT4X Saturday. Mine came with the optional high step and I can see it's going to be a problem for my wife. Please post your cost and install experience with the power steps. I had power steps on my F150 Plat back in the day and they would get jammed up sometime especially with ice. Have you had better experience with them?

I got the Duramax too so I'll be watching for your experience with it. It's my first diesel.
I don’t understand the issues people have with the high clearance steps. My wife and I have no issues getting in and out. I’m 6’1” and she is 5’6”

I'm 6' but my wife is 5'1". Additionally I sometimes take my elderly parents places. They can manage steps but not tall steps.

Congrats, that is a great looking truck! We ended up with a white 6.2 AT4X, but saw the Thunderstorm Gray on the lot, looked really good! In which ways do you like the Grapplers over the stock Goodyears, I am debating making the swap as well. The goodyears are quite noisy but I have no experience with the Grapplers.
I have had at least 4 sets on different trucks and I have zero complaints my dad got 40k out of a 2500 chev towing 11,000 lbs every day. They might be louder than the Goodyears though.

Hey everyone, I'm hearing what sounds like a Fan hitting a shroud while my truck is idling. It is intermittent. Thankfully I can't hear it in the cabin. Has anyone experienced this with their LZ0?

View attachment 6732Love these steps! Your foot naturally lands on them when hopping out.

Steps $1650
Install $350
I just got the 1500 at4x last month. Absolutley love the truck (diesel.) wondering if you had to do any mods for the 34" tires? Did you have to install a leveling kit? Any trimming or do the fronts clear?

I just got the 1500 at4x last month. Absolutley love the truck (diesel.) wondering if you had to do any mods for the 34" tires? Did you have to install a leveling kit? Any trimming or do the fronts clear?
No level no trimming. Haven’t done any off-roading but there appears to be plenty of clearance around the tire at all angles. I have AEV front number, not sure how the 2023 and earlier painted bumper would impact this.

No level no trimming. Haven’t done any off-roading but there appears to be plenty of clearance around the tire at all angles. I have AEV front number, not sure how the 2023 and earlier painted bumper would impact this.
Good to hear. Im hesitant to get into any mods that may mess with the warranty. The 34's look great. Ill probably go that route once i burn through the stock tires.

I know the at4x is advertised as having lower fuel economy than the at4, somewhere around 19/20 but even with the AEV package I'm averaging around 24 mpg annd often get around 27 mpg's. Pretty incredible for a 6500 pound truck with all this torque and hp. I've owned 3, 4 cylinder tacomas and can't believe im getting better fuel economy. So far i give the at4x a high rating. Everything and more than i was hoping for.

The black one is my truck and the grey one is a friends AT4 who put in a lift and leveling kit and 35'S. I have to say, his truck looks great but I really love the stance of the AT4X. GMC really nailed it when they put this package together. The multimatics are incredible on and off road. Pricey, but when I'm rolling down the road getting a back massage, I think to myself, it was worth it.

Attachments

• IMG_4046.jpeg
    IMG_4046.jpeg
    363.9 KB · Views: 133

Most reactions

Back