What did you do to your AT4 today?

With the black center piece, none of this is actually installed yet.

IMG_3805.webp
 

Hey hdr9olling, I need that cover for the red lamp cover in the back to paint same as my truck. Where did you get that? I like it. You are always way more critical of your own work. I think it looks GREAT.
 

Hey hdr9olling, I need that cover for the red lamp cover in the back to paint same as my truck. Where did you get that? I like it. You are always way more critical of your own work. I think it looks GREAT.
I bought this, it was only $30 when I ordered so if you shop around you might find it cheaper.

It comes chrome clad, you have to sand the chrome and then use adhesion promoter before you use your base coat and clear.

Pretty simple to do but I've done it quite a few times on a few vehicles that had chrome clad parts.

Make sure to attach the camera piece to make sure there is a good fit while your sanding before any paint.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top