Ultimate/at4x bose speakers

I believe the audio system is the same score the line. Haven't seen anything else saying differently and I feel I know everything there is to know about these trucks.

I think it's just like you think.....same speakers but more of them. I haven't noticed any better/worse sound quality between my '21 AT4 and my '24 AT4X so I'd assume they're the same speakers.

I think it's just like you think.....same speakers but more of them. I haven't noticed any better/worse sound quality between my '21 AT4 and my '24 AT4X so I'd assume they're the same speakers.
Would be interesting to see if there is a comparison out there between the 2. Tried to find on YouTube and Google but couldn’t really find anything. Also reached out Bose on instagram but they said they don’t deal with the automotive side and I should reach out to the dealer lol

I believe the audio system is the same score the line. Haven't seen anything else saying differently and I feel I know everything there is to know about these trucks.
You would think it would be an upgraded Bose speaker and tweeter line from them but who knows

I believe they are the same, and just add a few locations. I feel these systems definitely lag behind Ford and Ram, and GM should offer something much better at this price point.

I'm a bit confused. Don't all AT4's come with the Bose Premium 7 speaker system? There is another thread about installing a Kicker sub and those not feeling the factory system has enough bass. Mine has plenty of bass and I keep the setting no higher than +3. Granted it's not like my car in the 90's with 2-Kicker 12" and a couple 800W amps, but it's enough that it shakes the rearview mirror with volume at half way.

I'm a bit confused. Don't all AT4's come with the Bose Premium 7 speaker system? There is another thread about installing a Kicker sub and those not feeling the factory system has enough bass. Mine has plenty of bass and I keep the setting no higher than +3. Granted it's not like my car in the 90's with 2-Kicker 12" and a couple 800W amps, but it's enough that it shakes the rearview mirror with volume at half way.
The AT4X I believe has 12 Bose speakers with Centerpoint surround sound

Honestly the best sound I've found in a truck, though, was the Harmon Kardon system in my 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie with 19 speakers!

The AT4X I believe has 12 Bose speakers with Centerpoint surround sound

Honestly the best sound I've found in a truck, though, was the Harmon Kardon system in my 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie with 19 speakers!
From the sounds of it from others, I'd rather have the pre-refresh 7 speaker system. No simulated surround, just 6 speakers and a small sub.

From the sounds of it from others, I'd rather have the pre-refresh 7 speaker system. No simulated surround, just 6 speakers and a small sub.
Kind of surprised Bose doesn’t make an aftermarket option for better speakers and sub

Would be interesting to see if there is a comparison out there between the 2. Tried to find on YouTube and Google but couldn’t really find anything. Also reached out Bose on instagram but they said they don’t deal with the automotive side and I should reach out to the dealer lol
There's a guy on utube that does lots of truck comparisons although not at all audio centered. He did one on HD AT4 vs AT4X. Only thing mentioned was the extra speakers. I think it was just the rear door?

Most reactions

Back