What's new

Bed covers/length

Rle312

Reaction score
recently ordered an MX4 for my 2021 with the carbon pro bed. I was told as of December 14th, 2020 they have made this cover specifically for the carbon pro beds which comes with everything to install it properly and not having to do any cutting, etc to it. I have not received it yet, however I was sent the instructions on how to install it that way I could get an idea of what to look forward to when it does arrive. Anyone interested in these instructions please let me know.
Interested

Ironhead

Reaction score
Bakflip Revolver X4s on my Carbon pro. No complaints. Went with the roll up style. Easy to operate, secure, be patient with the install....

Ironhead

Reaction score
Is the roll up firm enough to hold some weight on top?
Mfg states 400lbs evenly distributed. I haven't tested it to that extent yet.....but a couple cases of Coors light and various other items didn't seem to bother it. The top is interlocked aluminum slats. Its stout to say the least.

Last edited:

Rle312

Reaction score
Mfg states 400lbs evenly distributed. I haven't tested it to that extent yet.....but a couple cases of Coors light and various other items didn't seem to bother it. The top is interlocked aluminum slats. Its stout to say the least.
Perfect, exactly what I'm looking for. Can the top be easily removed to put dirt bikes in the bed?

Ironhead

Reaction score
Perfect, exactly what I'm looking for. Can the top be easily removed to put dirt bikes in the bed?
Yes.....the bikes may even fit with the cover rolled all the way up.....there are straps that secure it when rolled up. Front tires may tuck up under it.