2025 GMC Sierra HD production to start July 29th, 2024

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
2024-GMC-Sierra-HD-AT4-Press-Photos-Exterior-006-front-three-quarters.jpg

The 2025 GMC Sierra HD pickup is gearing up for more changes and updates, according to a recent report from gmauthority.com. Following a significant mid-cycle refresh introduced with the 2024 model year, akin to its Chevy Silverado HD counterpart, the Sierra HD is expected to undergo further enhancements. GM Authority, a trusted source for insider information, has revealed the tentative start of regular production (SORP) date for the 2025 Sierra HD – July 29th, 2024. While this date is subject to potential alterations as plans evolve, it provides an early glimpse into GM's production timeline for this new model year.

I'm just guessing, but I'd assume the updates will be mostly with the interior since the drivetrain was just updated?? Again...just my best guess.

View attachment 7530

The 2025 GMC Sierra HD pickup is gearing up for more changes and updates, according to a recent report from gmauthority.com. Following a significant mid-cycle refresh introduced with the 2024 model year, akin to its Chevy Silverado HD counterpart, the Sierra HD is expected to undergo further enhancements. GM Authority, a trusted source for insider information, has revealed the tentative start of regular production (SORP) date for the 2025 Sierra HD – July 29th, 2024. While this date is subject to potential alterations as plans evolve, it provides an early glimpse into GM's production timeline for this new model year.
As a reminder, of note, if you will recall, meanwhile, specifically, it's worth noting, this website is commonly incorrect in reporting information. But I don't think he could be an English teacher, so he is probably doing the right thing :ROFLMAO:

I saw a similar article a couple months ago and I've been worried I would miss out on something on my 24 thats in the shipping to the dealer stages. I ended up assuming that no real changes would come 1 year after a refresh.

After reading the article on GM authority it was saying they were going to update the 25’ Chevy 2500 with some decent changes and that the 25’ GMC 2500 would follow the same changes as well. This doesn’t make sense since they busted refreshed the front end, engine and interior of the 24’s

Items that must have attention for me to trade in my 23.
-Fix column shifter from blocking the screen
-12 volt outlet in the cab
-Bed lighting switch at tailgate
-Cubie on top of dash

Items I would like to see.
-4k power in bed
-aux switches
-Pano sunroof
-Seat refresh
-interior ambient lighting

Simple things and this truck would be great. I'd be shocked if 1 item gets addressed.

Last edited:
-Cubie on top of dash

-4k power in bed
-aux switches
-Pano sunroof
-Seat refresh

Simple things and this truck would be great. I'd be shocked if 1 item gets addressed.
Sounds like most everything you want is already available on an F250.

Curious - what do you need the "dash cubie" for, or what would you put in there? I have had them on trucks for years and never put anything in them.

-Cubie on top of dash

-4k power in bed
-aux switches
-Pano sunroof
-Seat refresh

I was all for a pano roof and was surprised they didn’t put one in on the refresh. Honestly couldn’t care less now. Had one in my 19 ram rebel and I rarely used it. Huge downside of it was the amount of heat in the summer it would attract in the cab. It would take forever for the truck to cool down and even still wasn’t that cold in the cab with the AC blasting. Living in 35-40C plus weather in the summer isn’t ideal to have a huge glass panel on the roof.

I was all for a pano roof and was surprised they didn’t put one in on the refresh. Honestly couldn’t care less now. Had one in my 19 ram rebel and I rarely used it. Huge downside of it was the amount of heat in the summer it would attract in the cab. It would take forever for the truck to cool down and even still wasn’t that cold in the cab with the AC blasting. Living in 35-40C plus weather in the summer isn’t ideal to have a huge glass panel on the roof.
One of the reasons I specifically ordered my truck was so that it would not have a sunroof. If I want to see the sky I will drive my Jeep.

One of the reasons I specifically ordered my truck was so that it would not have a sunroof. If I want to see the sky I will drive my Jeep.
Its funny, all of our vehicles have sunroofs, including a pana roof on my benz, however we never ever drive with the sunroof open ever, almost oblivious to the fact they exist up there. The only time I ever open/operate them in any of our vehicles, is to check about once a year, if they still function :D and if the tracks need cleaning.

Sounds like most everything you want is already available on an F250.

Curious - what do you need the "dash cubie" for, or what would you put in there? I have had them on trucks for years and never put anything in them.
Yeah I get the F250 but the solid front axle and cp4 fuel pump is a hard no.

I like the cubie for my iphone and ipad set up. See pic. Could go HC.

IMG_4269.jpeg

Back