2023 AT4X Purchased Today - New AEV Bumper is Sweet!

You can do a 285/75 18 "35x11.5" also with little to no trimming on the at4x.
1000007157.webp
1000006854.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20241217_134708.webp
    20241217_134708.webp
    215 KB · Views: 81
  • 20241217_134722.webp
    20241217_134722.webp
    159.5 KB · Views: 79
Leveled and 295/60r20 Toyo RT Trail (33.9x11.8)
Fuel Blitz 20x9 +1 offset

Love the new look and stance!
TexasAT4X,
Your truck looks awesome. I have a 2022 Black AT4X and want to do something similar without having to a lift. I have a few questions if you don't mind...did you did an additional lift outside of the two inch factory?
Was was the height of your leveling kit?
Has it affected the ride of your truck?
Did you have to do any trimming because of rubbing?
Lastly...where did you get it done. I'm outside of Austin and the shop that did a lift on a previous truck of mine closed down.
 

23 on KMC / 295/70/18 Nokian
And get that intake !
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8284.webp
    IMG_8284.webp
    497.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_8285.webp
    IMG_8285.webp
    368.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_8263.webp
    IMG_8263.webp
    155.9 KB · Views: 69
I have zero affiliation with this company. You could wait for dyno numbers or just get one. I know my truck feels much better . I started a thread on it. Don’t want to hyjack this one .
 

Has anyone with an AT4X installed a leveling kit like this? I’m wondering how much it would add and if it would work on an AT4X.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0001.webp
    IMG_0001.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 5
I was thinking it wasn't advisable to add a lift/level to the AT4/x's 2inch lift already. 🤷‍♂️
 

I thought that too but I see other AT4X leveling kits with the spacer at the top of the coil, and this would be at the bottom. I’m trying not to completely have to disassemble the coil spring like that and figured, what’s the difference if the spacer is on top or bottom.
 

AFAIK -
Has anyone with an AT4X installed a leveling kit like this? I’m wondering how much it would add and if it would work on an AT4X.

That won't work - you don't need to disassemble the coil spring either it's a fully assembled strut and the spacer goes above or in that case below but it wont fit on an AT4X because the shock bottom is so wide compared to the AT4.
 

New Posts

Most reactions

Back
Top