2023 AT4X Purchased Today - New AEV Bumper is Sweet!

Great minds think alike, picked mine up on Saturday... I have watched your posts on here, I am anxious to see what you do with level and tires. I love the look of these new bumpers!
Congrats!! Great looking truck šŸ˜
Future plans are level, larger tires/wheels, blacked out badging and a retractable tonneau cover

Wheels will be an 18x9 or 20x9 and keeping with a +18 to +20 offset this time. Last time the +1 really limited the tire size with the front fender clearance. Iā€™m sure the new front bumper will help as well.

Congrats on the new truck! I just placed an order for a Volcanic Red one on Monday...now just have to wait about 6 months for delivery! Did yours come with Kicker audio on the tail gate?

That Volcanic Red is going to be awesome!
Yes, mine had the kicker system in tailgate.
Iā€™m pretty sure that comes standard on the AT4X

That Volcanic Red is going to be awesome!
Yes, mine had the kicker system in tailgate.
Iā€™m pretty sure that comes standard on the AT4X
Did you go with the optional LED lights as well? I added those to mine and trying to see what it looks like with the lights integrated into the audio system.

Did you go with the optional LED lights as well? I added those to mine and trying to see what it looks like with the lights integrated into the audio system.
Unfortunately no light upgrades were on this one, but def looks like a nice upgrade to do in the future. Just ordered tires, level, and bed cover today to be installed next week. Pics will follow

I really wish my 23 AT4X came with that AEV bumper. My truck was only built in Nov. I wonder why I didn't get it.

Now just deciding on what tires (and possibly wheel) to upgrade to. The front bumper provides tons of room but they didnā€™t change the rear section of front fender well to allow for bigger rubber. They did improve clearance some by removing mudflaps, but going to have to keep a taller/narrower tire than preferred to clear, and def only a +18 or +20 wheel offset if want to size to a 34ā€x12ā€ like a 295/70r18 or 295/60r20.
Thats pretty much ware I am at with my new AT4X. I am thinking the same thing. 295/70R18 is about as far as I want to push it.
I have that size on my 2500 HD with +20 wheel works well on it. I think I can clear them on my new X.
The combo I put on my X was one that I had prior on my 2021 AT4.
18x9+20 Rim with 305/60R18. Or in normal terms 32.5x12.5.
FBACBEC9-7B44-41DE-A2F5-F52D3673F4DD.jpeg
AB9BFF56-7D83-436C-91CE-25758F29C538.jpeg
4F13CCCC-28AB-4FDA-B080-55EB2F2815FC.jpeg

Here are the same wheel with that 295/70R18 .
7BC1190D-1AE4-4D66-9F5C-9F499B3366CC.jpeg

I really wish my 23 AT4X came with that AEV bumper. My truck was only built in Nov. I wonder why I didn't get it.
I believe the early 23 builds were the same as the 2022s, the bumper and tire change came about I believe in the past month or so.
When I started shopping around last week, I was shocked to find some of these new versions with grill and 275 tires already landing on dealer lots.

My new X arrived at the dealership the day after I bought it last week. I bougt it on last Wednsday and it arrived at the dealer Thursday, I picked it up on Saturday. Most of the ones I found listed with pics online were very recent listings.

I believe the early 23 builds were the same as the 2022s, the bumper and tire change came about I believe in the past month or so.
When I started shopping around last week, I was shocked to find some of these new versions with grill and 275 tires already landing on dealer lots.

My new X arrived at the dealership the day after I bought it last week. I bougt it on last Wednsday and it arrived at the dealer Thursday, I picked it up on Saturday. Most of the ones I found listed with pics online were very recent listings.
What is the new size tire that is coming on the new AT4X

What is the new size tire that is coming on the new AT4X
275/70R18 Goodyear Territory MT.
It's and inch taller than the Duratracs 265s.

I think that 275 is the same tire seen in 2022 on the Zr2's.

275/70R18 Goodyear Territory MT.
It's and inch taller than the Duratracs 265s.

I think that 275 is the same tire seen in 2022 on the Zr2's.
My 23 AT4X non AEV bumper came with 275/65R18. So maybe they increased the tire size for the 23's when they started producing the 23s but didn't change the bumper yet for the early 23s. I don't know just spit balling

My 23 AT4X non AEV bumper came with 275/65R18. So maybe they increased the tire size for the 23's when they started producing the 23s but didn't change the bumper yet for the early 23s. I don't know just spit balling
The trucks with the AEV bumper comes with 275/70R18 33.2ā€ tall tire.
275/65R18 is a 32.1ā€ tall tire. The ZR2 and AEV bumper AT4X comes with the 33ā€ tall 275/70R18.
I misspoke about the 265 itā€™s ratio that drops to 65 both are apparently 275s the AEV bumper trucks do still have an inch taller tire.

Most reactions

Back