Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_7673.jpeg
    IMG_7673.jpeg
    309.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7685.JPG
    IMG_7685.JPG
    222.5 KB · Views: 23
Delete and reinstall? You can also hit the onstar button while inside the truck and they may be able to help. I was having issues with my maps and somehow my data plan had been deactivated. They fixed it right away.

Have you reset the infotainment system? Turn the truck on, keep it in park, hold down the hang up button on the wheel for 15 seconds

Have you reset the infotainment system? Turn the truck on, keep it in park, hold down the hang up button on the wheel for 15 seconds
Oddly enough my system will not reset with this. I’ve tried other variations I’ve seen online and none work.

Oddly enough my system will not reset with this. I’ve tried other variations I’ve seen online and none work.
If you have OnStar you could have them send a refresh to the system. I had to do this a week or so ago when I had an issue with Google maps.

Failing that it seems like a bring it to the dealer problem.

So my truck did that google update and now i've been "searching for GPS" ever since it did that update. Is anyone else having this issue or does anyone know how to fix this issue?
Yesterday, I realized I had the same issue "searching for gps" on the Google maps. I held the phone hangup button on the wheel for 15 seconds like Chaseydog recommended and it worked.

Delete and reinstall? You can also hit the onstar button while inside the truck and they may be able to help. I was having issues with my maps and somehow my data plan had been deactivated. They fixed it right away.
Genius!!!! That's what worked. I deleted all the google apps and reinstalled them and now its back to working perfectly!!! Thank ya sir!!!

Most reactions

Back