Hail!!!!

Luckily, none visible. Guy says he'll put it under the light to check. Says he can get it back to 100%. keeping fingers crossed. Both kids cars wrecked as well. Bad night.

They're pretty good at getting all the dents. I had a '16 Ram dually that I owned for 2 months and got hail damage. You'd never know it after they fixed it. I also found a way to get the dually in my garage next to the wife's car after that!

Brand new 2024 AT4 destroyed by hail this last weekend. I'm bummed to say the least. Going to give it a go with the PDR and see how it works. Guy tells me it'll be between 8-10K. OUCH....
I feel your pain man. Mine took hail damage here in NTX 4 days after I bought it. Nowhere near the amount yours obviously did with that kind of cost, but still.....it had less than 300 miles on it! Luckily it's only the hood and they're fairly shallow but the jump in my insurance when I replaced my '21 AT4 with my '24 AT4X.....I likely won't be filing a hail claim.

Post up some pics of the damage when you get a minute. Hope you get it all ironed out!

I feel your pain man. Mine took hail damage here in NTX 4 days after I bought it. Nowhere near the amount yours obviously did with that kind of cost, but still.....it had less than 300 miles on it! Luckily it's only the hood and they're fairly shallow but the jump in my insurance when I replaced my '21 AT4 with my '24 AT4X.....I likely won't be filing a hail claim.

Post up some pics of the damage when you get a minute. Hope you get it all ironed out!
Your insurance went up? Mine has historically always gone down with a new vehicle. Usually more discounts for more and newer safety features.

Your insurance went up? Mine has historically always gone down with a new vehicle. Usually more discounts for more and newer safety features.
Yeah it went up quite a bit, too. But I also went from a $60k truck to an $85k truck and of couirse rates across the board have gone up due to inflation.

Yeah it went up quite a bit, too. But I also went from a $60k truck to an $85k truck and of couirse rates across the board have gone up due to inflation.
For sure. My premium has gone up $50/month over the past year.

Most reactions

Back