At4x “jackal” by paxpower

I have seen this. I can't find the bumper they got for this truck. Its not on the manufactures website. Could be a prototype?

I have seen this. I can't find the bumper they got for this truck. Its not on the manufactures website. Could be a prototype?
I talked to an ADD rep at Overland Expo. It’s the older style ADD bumper, they filled the gap with lights on the sides.

Yeah it’s an old ADD design.
ADD says they’re working on the new version but it’s been a minute. Every other new 2022 truck has a design except this.
This is like the least modifiable truck in the market. Kinda regret getting it because of it.
And paxpower seemed to have killed it but to add another 20 to 30k seems a bit crazy.

Yeah it’s an old ADD design.
ADD says they’re working on the new version but it’s been a minute. Every other new 2022 truck has a design except this.
This is like the least modifiable truck in the market. Kinda regret getting it because of it.
And paxpower seemed to have killed it but to add another 20 to 30k seems a bit crazy.
It's interesting that they don't offer this bumper on their website anymore. Why post this and market it if you can't purchase the same parts? I hear you on the mod's. Front bumper and rear don't have any accessories out for them.

It's interesting that they don't offer this bumper on their website anymore. Why post this and market it if you can't purchase the same parts? I hear you on the mod's. Front bumper and rear don't have any accessories out for them.
It’s still on the ADD website. It’s under the 2021 models. It’ll fit the 2022 but you need to fill in the gaps on the side with something

It’s still on the ADD website. It’s under the 2021 models. It’ll fit the 2022 but you need to fill in the gaps on the side with someth

I see it now. That's where the pod lights are, in the open space where the stock fog lights used to be on the 2021 version

I see it now. That's where the pod lights are, in the open space where the stock fog lights used to be on the 2021 version
Yep, according to ADD it mounts the same as the 2021. So if you find a way to fill that gap it works. But alas, can’t use it with a winch on the diesel so it’s out for me, even though it’s the best looking bumper on the market for our trucks in my opinion

Back