2023 AT4 -To level or not to level

Those who have leveled the truck…did you have to realign anything afterwards? Cameras, detection systems, headlights?
I just had the ReadyLift 2” SST leveling/lift kit installed on my ‘23 AT4. I called around 3-4 places and they all recommended it over the 1.75” kit. It allows you to put a slightly larger tire on when you desire. I’d recommend going with that. The truck shop realigned everything as part of the install.

Attachments

• IMG_6165.jpeg
    IMG_6165.jpeg
    647.6 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_6166.jpeg
    IMG_6166.jpeg
    648.1 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_6167.jpeg
    IMG_6167.jpeg
    667.2 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_6178.jpeg
    IMG_6178.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 403
Def ReadyLift over RC IMO…
But Zone (sister company of BDS) make a great 1.75” kit too for the AT4. I used these UCAs on mine and happy with the alignment and look/feel of parts.

Though the 5100s are a great option and I used on my Bronco. Happy with that level and ride comfort, etc…

Leveled just looks so much better! :)
Here are some before and after pics of my 2023

Thanks and good luck!!
I’ve been looking at getting new wheels and tires along with the level. What are you running as far as offset with your rims and what size tires did you go with??

I’ve been looking at getting new wheels and tires along with the level. What are you running as far as offset with your rims and what size tires did you go with??
I opted to go with a 1 inch rear block with bilstiens in the rear instead of leveling it and I’m currently running 295/70/18 on a fuel rebel 18x9 +20 offset. The ride is great

Attachments

• IMG_3608.jpeg
    IMG_3608.jpeg
    319.5 KB · Views: 271
I've been running the ReadyLift leveling kit for almost 20,000 miles and have had no issues, vibrations, or shaking.

Are you having these symptoms?
I have the rough country leveling kit with UCA replaced and have terrible vibration/shaking around 65-80mph. Been to multiple places having new tires checked for balance and have had it checked for alignment at 3 different shops including dealership and they say all is fine.

Just looking for some insight from others with leveling kits. Does your truck have the 3.0 duramax?

I have the rough country leveling kit with UCA replaced and have terrible vibration/shaking around 65-80mph. Been to multiple places having new tires checked for balance and have had it checked for alignment at 3 different shops including dealership and they say all is fine.

Just looking for some insight from others with leveling kits. Does your truck have the 3.0 duramax?
Yea, I have the 3.0l and I am running 35x12.5" tires.

Have you (or another shop) gone through everything touched to ensure they are torqued down correctly? If it's not the tire balancing, I would assume something was not tightened to spec.

Yea, I have the 3.0l and I am running 35x12.5" tires.

Have you (or another shop) gone through everything touched to ensure they are torqued down correctly? If it's not the tire balancing, I would assume something was not tightened to spec.
I have it back over there today having them go back through everything to double check. Only other thing I know to do is take leveling kit back off and see if it eliminates the issue.

I started to go with the ready lift to begin with but decided on the RC. May resort to trying the ready lift if they cant find any issues.

I have it back over there today having them go back through everything to double check. Only other thing I know to do is take leveling kit back off and see if it eliminates the issue.

I started to go with the ready lift to begin with but decided on the RC. May resort to trying the ready lift if they cant find any issues.
Sorry to hear you are going through all this trouble for a level. Keep us posted how it goes.

Not sure what wheels you are running but if they are not hub-centric (many are not) then you can get some vibration in the front end from the wheels not being perfectly centered on the hub when mounted.
You can buy a pack of hub centric rings for around $20 and slap them on to see if this resolves the issue before tearing down suspension parts. This is a common issue with aftermarket wheels that most people overlook. FYI hub centric rings are NOT spacers and they will not alter your offset like spacers will, so no worries on clearance.

Not sure what wheels you are running but if they are not hub-centric (many are not) then you can get some vibration in the front end from the wheels not being perfectly centered on the hub when mounted.
You can buy a pack of hub centric rings for around $20 and slap them on to see if this resolves the issue before tearing down suspension parts. This is a common issue with aftermarket wheels that most people overlook. FYI hub centric rings are NOT spacers and they will not alter your offset like spacers will, so no worries on clearance.
I forgot about this. I put hub centric rings on my truck at installation and forgot all about them.

What's the consensus on leveling? This is my first GMC and I'm not a fan of that factory rake. Been looking at the RC 1.75" Leveling Kit and the Ready Lift 1.75" leveling kit. I find it odd that they both come with mostly the same parts but the RC says explicitly that it will not fit the Trailboss but the RL does......

In the same boat. After many hours of research I’ve come to the conclusion of just getting a suspension upgrade all around (bilstein or fox, haven’t decided yet) and throw on some new UCAs.

Back