Time to sell the AT4…

Cocoabean

Reaction score
Time to sell the AT4 and pick up the Silverado Fox Factory Edition!

The video is cheesy, but the truck looks fun to drive.

Last edited:
Too long has GM needed something to compete with the Raptor and now TRX. Just wish GM would make their own and maybe the the price would be more attainable for some of us (cause standard truck pricing is so reasonable right now :LOL:). Not saying she ain't a beautiful rig, but $210k??
I'd like to know what it would cost to build one yourself. Assuming they start with a truck around $65k, whipple is around $10K, that leaves over $130k for suspension, wheels, tires, bolt-ons, lights, etc. Doesn't math for me. Suppose you could save some using steel fenders instead of all that carbon fiber.

Too long has GM needed something to compete with the Raptor and now TRX. Just wish GM would make their own and maybe the the price would be more attainable for some of us (cause standard truck pricing is so reasonable right now :LOL:). Not saying she ain't a beautiful rig, but $210k??
I'd like to know what it would cost to build one yourself. Assuming they start with a truck around $65k, whipple is around $10K, that leaves over $130k for suspension, wheels, tires, bolt-ons, lights, etc. Doesn't math for me. Suppose you could save some using steel fenders instead of all that carbon fiber.
Im sure you couldn't build a similar truck for less. The parts and labor are what they are either way, but with this truck you're also paying for strategy/design work, marketing, warranty coverage, and profit for Fox Factory and GM. I have a feeling dealers will be marking these up too to pad their pockets as well.

Hopefully this get GM interested in building a true TRX/Raptor competitor in a comparable price point.

Im sure you couldn't build a similar truck for less. The parts and labor are what they are either way, but with this truck you're also paying for strategy/design work, marketing, warranty coverage, and profit for Fox Factory and GM. I have a feeling dealers will be marking these up too to pad their pockets as well.

Hopefully this get GM interested in building a true TRX/Raptor competitor in a comparable price point.
That's why it'd be cheaper yourself... no labor and all their mark-ups. If one had the skills of course.

And you're darn right they'd mark it up just like the TRX first was. With the reserve button do you think they'd come from dealers or direct sell from the builder?
Either way I hope someone let's me drive one some day!

Back