| # | Member | Votes |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | Cocoabean | 9 |
| 1 | jessegetslost | 9 |
| 3 | ltglenn13 | 6 |
Get the camera ready for the next one.
AT4 Forum Fav π
Last edited by a moderator:
| # | Member | Votes |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | Cocoabean | 9 |
| 1 | jessegetslost | 9 |
| 3 | ltglenn13 | 6 |
I wonder if I'll get a super special 2x Truck of the Month banner now... I bet admin has been up all night trying to design something awesome for this.Congratulations @Cocoabean and @jessegetslost Welcome to the the winners club!!
I wonder if I'll get a super special 2x Truck of the Month banner now... I bet admin has been up all night trying to design something awesome for this.![]()
Hah! I did not want to enter since I have a badge; never knew about the 2x etc.I wonder if I'll get a super special 2x Truck of the Month banner now... I bet admin has been up all night trying to design something awesome for this.![]()