Emarquez7
New member
Hi all
When the truck is moving at less than 5 miles an hour and I go over bumps, I can feel like something is loose in the front end as I feel it in the steering wheel and more so when the weight of the truck is shifting, hear a small metal to metal sound. Wondering if anyone has had the same issue? almost feels like something is loose I have looked at all the suspension and can't seem to see or feel anything that has loosened.
When the truck is moving at less than 5 miles an hour and I go over bumps, I can feel like something is loose in the front end as I feel it in the steering wheel and more so when the weight of the truck is shifting, hear a small metal to metal sound. Wondering if anyone has had the same issue? almost feels like something is loose I have looked at all the suspension and can't seem to see or feel anything that has loosened.