Fender clearance/mud flap delete for at4X and 35s

Jsmarks79

New member
Joined
Jul 29, 2026
Messages
16
Media
3
Reaction score
10
Location
IL
I want to do the Rough Country mud flap delete and clearance for the rear of the front fender but it says they do not fit AT4X and I cant figure out why? I am planning to go with AEV Crestone 17x8 with +12 offsett (4.97" back space) and 35x12.5 r17 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT. I want to try it without any suspension mods 1st but I know I will need to clearance the front fender corner. I was hoping with the offsett they might clear. I saw this truck https://www.at4forum.com/threads/15...els-and-tires-what-do-you-have.235/post-46606

without suspension mods fitting 35s just barely. If I have to I will go with a Peak 1-2" kit.
 

Believe it or not, the reason they won't fit, is because the fender flares on an at4x are different than every other trim. I've had my at4 next to a 4x and it appears that the 4x are a bit wider.

Edit:
.thought this was for an HD. So disregard my last
 

Most reactions

Back
Top