Duramax badge

zeeya

Reaction score
Has anyone put the duramax badges on their AT4 with the 3.0? I ordered a set. Letters are separated as well as the Allison section of the badge. Thinking about just putting one under the AT4 logo on the tail gate. Not sure yet, just checking to see if anyone else had tried it yet. If I leave the Allison section off of it, it should fit just under the tail gate emblem

Well, I tried one and put it in the place where 2500HD usually goes. Not sure yet, may rip off and try it under the AT4 C6A5537D-15A4-4E69-A9D7-04C5B03F246C.jpegC76A8FFA-48D2-4199-8A13-A3754DB9F763.jpeg

IMO- I think it would look better on tailgate. There is already the “Duramax”‘ badge on side hood. But, that’s me- you out wherever you like it: that’s all that matters! 👍

Thanks, Lambo/Duallies, people are always looking at me funny when I start it.. That's a diesel??? I figured that would help them figure it out..
It's just a trial.. I don't think it will take much to take them off.. :(. It's not like the 3M tape that usually comes on (well made items)..

Most reactions

Back