AT4 vs Trail Boss

I had a Trail Boss on order. Then I was in a Duramax Denali and decided that was the engine I wanted. The TB’s are getting popular in my area, nice trucks, but I wanted to be different. And the AT just looks classier overall.
The vented seats in mine work great, both my wife and I commented on it the other day in hot, humid conditions.

I was actually waiting for the release of the newly remodeled Tundra but I got tired of waiting. On top of that when I heard the Tundra is going to be a Hybrid V6, I wasn’t feeling it lol.

Ive always wanted a GMC but the reliability issue held me back. When I saw the AT4 though, it was love at first sight.

So ive had the AT4 for 8 months now and sure there are little issues here and there that are not acceptable on a 70K+ vehicle but Im starting to realize that it’s a truck. It’s a truck.

I just think quality control is majorly lacking with GMC but other than that, I love it. It’s certainly the best looking truck in my eyes and it rides a freakin beast.

Fortunately I have no trannie issues and engine runs great so I can live with it.

And to answer the ques, I thought Silverados were too common on the streets and I preferred the uniqueness with the boxyness of the AT4.

Most reactions

Back