AT4 left me stranded

Rob26AT4

New member
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Messages
7
Media
2
Reaction score
3
Location
MS
Hopped in the truck after work, fired it up and then start to drive. Not a half mile away with driving at 25mph, it displayed service transmission. Went to neutral and then engine died. Coasted to the side of the road. Then service just about everything came up. Tried starting it back up but it would just crank forever until you stopped it.

Onstar to get road side assistance. A roll back finally came and off it went to the dealer. The app finally sent a message to me. I guess it's ECM failure or something that it didn't like set it off.

Hopefully, it isn't something serious. 2.5 months old and this happens...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_65101.webp
    IMG_65101.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 17
The '27 model year trucks can't get here soon enough. I hope gm is going to pull the reliability back out of the hat!
 

Hopped in the truck after work, fired it up and then start to drive. Not a half mile away with driving at 25mph, it displayed service transmission. Went to neutral and then engine died. Coasted to the side of the road. Then service just about everything came up. Tried starting it back up but it would just crank forever until you stopped it.

Onstar to get road side assistance. A roll back finally came and off it went to the dealer. The app finally sent a message to me. I guess it's ECM failure or something that it didn't like set it off.

Hopefully, it isn't something serious. 2.5 months old and this happens...
This is similar to what happened to me in July. New ECM for my ‘24 AT4.
 

Dealer update: No trouble found.

They checked the battery, alternator, etc. Lots of lost communication errors. Reprogrammed the truck and said it's fine. I told them to keep it and drive it for 20-30 miles and I'll pick it up tomorrow.

I'm sure it'll happen again since they didn't fix anything.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top