37x12.5x17

Dfrance81

Reaction score
I recently just bought a CPO 2023 AT4 1500. I’m ready to start putting parts on the truck and making it mine. Biggest purchase is suspension and tire set up. I ran 35s on my 2016 Silverado with a level. Minor trimming and had no issues. I want to run 37s on King 2.5 coilovers.. I’ve only seen one GMC Elevation 2WD run 37s without having to use wide body fenders. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how I can stuff 37x125x17?

What size lift are you planning for this fitment? I'm fairly certain you wont be able to fit 37's with just a leveling kit. 35's are tough enough with just the level.

What size lift are you planning for this fitment? I'm fairly certain you wont be able to fit 37's with just a leveling kit. 35's are tough enough with just the level.
I plan on ordering King 2.5 coilovers with Mazulla UCAs or Dirt Kings new 2.5 coilovers. I know there would be a decent amount of trimming that needs to be done and I’m fine with that as long as I don’t have to cut into anything major or important.

You'll need at least a 6" lift to be able to run 37's without issues. Even with trimming, fitting 37" tires under this truck is going to be tricky. If it was a 2500 you wouldn't really have any issues, but with the 1500 it's going to take some doing. The shape of the wheel wells just doesn't really lend well to accepting the size of 37" tires.

You'll need at least a 6" lift to be able to run 37's without issues. Even with trimming, fitting 37" tires under this truck is going to be tricky. If it was a 2500 you wouldn't really have any issues, but with the 1500 it's going to take some doing. The shape of the wheel wells just doesn't really lend well to accepting the size of 37" tires.
Yeah I’ve seen the 6in kits and I’m not a fan. I have seen a 4in kit but again not a fan lol I know 2500 can stuff 37s no problem. I’ve been deep diving the internet to find more AT4 1500s on 37s. Only able to find 2-3 trucks but I have no idea what build they have going on. Telling by the images I know they aren’t running a 4”-6” lift.

I follow a guy on Instagram that was running 37's on a modified AT4. I don't know what his suspension setup was with this tire, but he is now running 39's with widebody fenders now. You may be able to get useful information from him. He is the only person I've seen run 37's without a 6" lift.

His IG name is lm2at4

Think I've seen that guy on IG and he's running an aftermarket front bumper (or heavily modified stock) which helps a ton on the front side. For the rear of the front fender I'm assuming he did a large fender mod to clear the 37s. Wheel offset plays a huge part as well.

You'd prolly be better off running a 37x11.5 to do less trimming.

I follow a guy on Instagram that was running 37's on a modified AT4. I don't know what his suspension setup was with this tire, but he is now running 39's with widebody fenders now. You may be able to get useful information from him. He is the only person I've seen run 37's without a 6" lift.

His IG name is lm2at4
Yeah I follow that guy on IG. Not a big fan of sliding into people’s DMs lol but I’ll give it a shot

I am very active on a couple Jeep forums also and when I saw the title of your post I thought I was over there. A very popular size for Jeeps.

I am very active on a couple Jeep forums also and when I saw the title of your post I thought I was over there. A very popular size for Jeeps.
That's what I ran on my '11 Rubicon JKU with a 2.5" Rock Krawler Flex kit. Coupled with Poison Spyder Crusher flares it worked beautifully! Never even touched the flares.

Kinda miss having a Jeep now :(

That's what I ran on my '11 Rubicon JKU with a 2.5" Rock Krawler Flex kit. Coupled with Poison Spyder Crusher flares it worked beautifully! Never even touched the flares.

Kinda miss having a Jeep now :(
Nobody says you cant. One of mine stays topless and doorless the vast majority of the time.

Nobody says you cant. One of mine stays topless and doorless the vast majority of the time.
Maybe some day. Honestly, though, I think I'd prefer a dedicated built buggy. My Jeep sat in the driveway undrioven for nearly 3 years before I finally decided to trade it in. Had to evict the wasps out of it the day I drove it to the dealership

We have a boat and jetskis now....and a Harley that may be leaving shortly

Maybe some day. Honestly, though, I think I'd prefer a dedicated built buggy. My Jeep sat in the driveway undrioven for nearly 3 years before I finally decided to trade it in. Had to evict the wasps out of it the day I drove it to the dealership

We have a boat and jetskis now....and a Harley that may be leaving shortly
I'm pretty sure I'm done with boat and jet skis. It all was fun. I get it. My jeep has a comfortable spot in the garage.

Most reactions

Back