285/75r18 on stock oem at4x lift

I see 8 and 10mm spacers. I would honestly want 8...was only going with 12 just because they have the lip. So the 8mm spacers has the lip too?
My bet would be yes, I ordered the 5 and 10 to have on hand for my project but in the end didn't need them. They didn't have the 8mm available last week when I ordered the others. I ordered the last 5mm they had, must not be back in stock yet.
 

My bet would be yes, I ordered the 5 and 10 to have on hand for my project but in the end didn't need them. They didn't have the 8mm available last week when I ordered the others. I ordered the last 5mm they had, must not be back in stock yet.
I'm going to order the 8mm along with ET lugs and see how it goes.
 

Great timing on me seeing this post. I'm getting a set of BG Goodrich KO3 in 285/75/18 installed on my AT4 on Saturday. I do have a RL 2.0 ss lift. I figure I might need to do a little trimming but I will cross that bridge when I come to it. I was back and forth on sizes/tires.
 

Great timing on me seeing this post. I'm getting a set of BG Goodrich KO3 in 285/75/18 installed on my AT4 on Saturday. I do have a RL 2.0 ss lift. I figure I might need to do a little trimming but I will cross that bridge when I come to it. I was back and forth on sizes/tires.
I would think you should be all good! What is your wheel offset?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top