24' Stock 18" Wheels - Upgrade Tire Size

Bhunter15

New member
Joined
May 29, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
Grizzly72!
Fully stock 24' here with 18" wheels. 275/65/18. About to install ready lift LK and bilstein B8 5100 shocks. While I am there, I am changing out the tires also. I want to go size or 2 bigger, slightly wider but not sticking out of wheel well and no cutting if possible. What have some of yall done to your rides?
 

I did the ready lift 2.0 kit, 275/70 18 ridge grapplers with 1.5” bora spacers. Could go a little bigger with the tire but I didn’t want to get too heavy.
 

Fully stock 24' here with 18" wheels. 275/65/18. About to install ready lift LK and bilstein B8 5100 shocks. While I am there, I am changing out the tires also. I want to go size or 2 bigger, slightly wider but not sticking out of wheel well and no cutting if possible. What have some of yall done to your rides?
Show me yours and I'll show you mine...

163504-3008365230.gif
 

Fully stock 24' here with 18" wheels. 275/65/18. About to install ready lift LK and bilstein B8 5100 shocks. While I am there, I am changing out the tires also. I want to go size or 2 bigger, slightly wider but not sticking out of wheel well and no cutting if possible. What have some of yall done to your rides?
My '23 stock tires finally wore out. I have a leveling kit and mudflat delete kit. Best I could find the biggest I could fit was 295/70/18 - they are just shy of 35" but fit without any further modification. Wheel wells look almost full in the front finally, back - not so much but that's life. I got BFG KO3's most of my truck usage is to the lake so 22 miles on a crappy county dirt road that gets worse as the season progresses. VERY happy with the new look and the current tires ride much better than the 3 year old Wranglers (but those factory tires held up great) I also considered 285/75/18 but they were .5 taller and now that they are on I'm glad i didn't. There is about that much clearance at 1/3 lock without a load and no bump or rut so it would have rubbed for sure.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6903.webp
    IMG_6903.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6904.webp
    IMG_6904.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6905.webp
    IMG_6905.webp
    14 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6906.webp
    IMG_6906.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_6916.webp
    IMG_6916.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 35
2024 AT4 with a 1.75 Readylift level, 18” Black rhino sierra -12 offset pair with 285/65r18 Nitto ridge grappler, no cutting or rubbing anywhere. Perfectly leveled
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1305.webp
    IMG_1305.webp
    143.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1304.webp
    IMG_1304.webp
    162.8 KB · Views: 29
2024 AT4 here. Just put Falken Wildpeak on the truck today. 285x75x18. They look amazing. They also rub like a mofo! I will have to do a leveling kit.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top