2027 AT4X Colors

jdwAT4X

New member
Joined
Jan 22, 2023
Messages
27
Media
2
Reaction score
22
Location
SoCal
Color is a personal preference, so I think it's what you like. I love my Thunderstorm Grey truck. Wish they would've kept it going a bit longer so I could order exactly what I wanted, but I kinda like that they discontinued it so my truck is more unique. My second choice was Sterling Metallic, if that helps any.
 

I'm convinced that GM waits until the truck we order is produced, then new colors are released.
Like Phillips waited until I bought a new Record player,, then released the CD.
 

Going to sell my 2024 and get 2027 to have the Super Cruise (75% Freeway Driving.) Love my Thunderstorm Gray but they discontinued. There is a tan that looks a bit like something from a newborn, Sterling Metallic or Onyx Black. Leaning toward the silver but that is also an old color. Any thoughts? Thanks
Tan too close to County Work trucks.

Go to a few dealers and see the color on the trucks is best. Then decide.

We got Onyx Black after promising myself never black again.
Told the dealer do not wash and I carefully hand wash it - no swirls yet.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top