2024 AT4 2500HD Thunderstorm Gray pictures

I’m sorry if I did…… it was not my intent. I reread it after posting and realized it kinda did so I deleted it. Just want to make sure he knows and gets the correct information. They are very similar in a sense and I could see a dealer mix up happening very easily.
No, you didn't sound like one at all. I was just saying I didn't want him to feel like he didn't know what he was talking about. You went about it just fine.

I’m sorry if I did…… it was not my intent. I reread it after posting and realized it kinda did so I deleted it. Just want to make sure he knows and gets the correct information. They are very similar in a sense and I could see a dealer mix up happening very easily.
I am interested to know. The picture I found comes from a very reliable source. I’m not saying JasonBC is not but the two colours are not alike

I am interested to know. The picture I found comes from a very reliable source. I’m not saying JasonBC is not but the two colours are not alike
The picture you posted looks correct. Thunderstorm should be more of a flat color with no metallic shine to it.

Your picture is accurate Brazzeau. But if you search Thunderstorm grey on google and select the images tab to just look at pictures…… there’s a 2024 2500 AT4 that is Sterling Silver. It looks darn near the color you posted as well. So that’s where people have been getting confused on the color option online. And you are correct in the fact that the two colors aren’t alike in real life… but gmc’s build page has the two colors almost identical as well as other sites to get information on the color. I was just trying to help the other guy out. Hell, the dealer book with the actual paint code sample I was shown at my dealer when ordering mine is even darker than what we’ve seen online. I’ll post that picture here.

Attachments

• IMG_9216.png
    IMG_9216.png
    757.1 KB · Views: 111
Ok, I wanted to say this, but didn't want to sound like a d*** 😄.

@Jasonbc123 , do you have your window sticker available to check your color? You can also scan the QR code in your door jamb (color should be the last number).
I’m sorry for the confusion. When I went to order it they told me they didn’t make the Sterling silver anymore and this was the replacement color. I thought, cool I like it better. I think you are right and I’m totally going to apologize for the confusion on my part😁. So the thunderstorm gray is more like the new gray on the Toyotas and Subarus, correct?

I’m sorry for the confusion. When I went to order it they told me they didn’t make the Sterling silver anymore and this was the replacement color. I thought, cool I like it better. I think you are right and I’m totally going to apologize for the confusion on my part😁. So the thunderstorm gray is more like the new gray on the Toyotas and Subarus, correct?
Honest mistake, no worries! Yes, Thunderstorm looks more like Toyota's "Cement". But hey, silver still looks great and you have an awesome truck, enjoy!

Great color. It makes me want a new truck. My current truck is black and beautiful BUT this will be my last black truck! It's just too damn much work. :unsure:

This was posted on the AT4 HD facebook group this morning:

2024-GMC-2500-AT4X-THUNDERSTORM-GRAY-1.jpg

For people that seen this colour in real life, is there a hue of blue in this grey or it’s just my iPhone/computer screen that does this. Thank you

Back