2022 Sierra 1500 AT4X AEV Edition

Just spoke with AEV and they said that GM took an AT4X and added the following to it from AEV:

AEV stamped-steel front bumper and winch capability
Boron steel front approach skid plate

That's it...nothing more. The rep also said that the bumpers/skid plate are not available yet for sale.

Bummer.

WOW! The commercials and what I find on the inter web show a lot more than that. The real question, and not even a hint yet, price- gonna top 100k for a half ton truck. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Most the commercials are for the AT4X, which are available to order now and run about $80k with all options. I got mine in May 2022 and absolutely love it. The AEV edition is the collaboration with GMC and AEV and from what I can tell are really all bolt on adds like the bumpers, upgraded skid plates, winch, wheels with one size larger tires, and the AEV logos stitched into head rest. All the above likely adds $10-20k to an AT4X so I think they will be going for $90-99k.

I signed up for updates through GMC when the AEV first announced and haven’t received any new info except that the concept will be available to order in the future. I checked in with my local sales guy and he said no allocations or updates on his end to get one yet either, so who knows….

looks pretty sweet though!
B61F7A79-2647-4F48-A81C-CFBE8B2E3721.jpeg

Most the commercials are for the AT4X, which are available to order now and run about $80k with all options. I got mine in May 2022 and absolutely love it. The AEV edition is the collaboration with GMC and AEV and from what I can tell are really all bolt on adds like the bumpers, upgraded skid plates, winch, wheels with one size larger tires, and the AEV logos stitched into head rest. All the above likely adds $10-20k to an AT4X so I think they will be going for $90-99k.

I signed up for updates through GMC when the AEV first announced and haven’t received any new info except that the concept will be available to order in the future. I checked in with my local sales guy and he said no allocations or updates on his end to get one yet either, so who knows….

looks pretty sweet though!

Agreed! Love the bumpers from AEV. I had an AEV built Wrangler a few years back and definitely got my moneys worth from it. Sold it to move into a Wrangler JL 392 (non-AEV).

Looking forward to the availability of the parts.

Most reactions

Back