2022 Refresh Order Experience

I have same truck ordered. 12/16 lol. Am also told. Its the at4 all together and tech package. Also heard if nobodys truck with a tech package isnt accepted in a month or so. It will more than likely be 2023
Jeez, I suppose we’re lucky we ordered when we did. My order went in on 1/29. I’ve been watching the “view inventory” section on GMC’s site, filtering my build specs and it seems like they’re shipping them out. Interestingly if you watch the vin sequence of those trucks, they’ll be listed for 5-10 days, then more will be listed with your spec. I’m sure it’s not that cut and dry, but a good sign none the less lol.

I have same truck ordered. 12/16 lol. Am also told. Its the at4 all together and tech package. Also heard if nobodys truck with a tech package isnt accepted in a month or so. It will more than likely be 2023
This would make total sense. They can raise the price another 3/5k and it will ship on cinder blocks because they can’t get the wheels. Beyond frustrated with this process. A reservation in Oct should guarantee an allocation. I know dealers are frustrated as well because they have people ready to buy but go elsewhere because of the process. It is awesome seeing the posts where people are getting build dates and now actually picking them up. Keep the pictures coming.

7B63F6B8-18E1-4B1E-8252-FF5E237AE656.jpeg

New here, so first post! Ordered mine back in January. Picked it up last Wednesday. Fully loaded minus the carbon pro bed, side steps, and kicker tailgate option. Truly a phenomenal truck; It’s like owning a luxury vehicle. Very pleased thus far (120 mi). GM did a great job on the refresh!

View attachment 1431
New here, so first post! Ordered mine back in January. Picked it up last Wednesday. Fully loaded minus the carbon pro bed, side steps, and kicker tailgate option. Truly a phenomenal truck; It’s like owning a luxury vehicle. Very pleased thus far (120 mi). GM did a great job on the refresh!
Beautiful!! I notice no rear wheel well liners. Did they say they’ll be retro fitted or are you on your own? Anything else you’re waiting to be retro fitted for?

Thank you!

Good eye! Regrettably, the rear wheel house liners were unavailable during time of production (04/22). The dealer informed me GMC would be giving me a credit of 140 dollars and no retrofit. Luckily, the dealer stepped up and offered to purchase/install them for me free of charge as they weren’t satisfied with how it looked, without me even askingCan’t say enough good things about Reynolds of Covina CA!

The items that are currently not functional and will be retrofitted are:
Front-seat heat/ventilation
Rear seat heat
Steering wheel heater
Front/rear park assist

Other than these items, the truck is completely funcitional. GM gave me a credit of 50.00 per non operable item and informed me the semiconductor retrofit should be available by the close of this summer.

Additionally, when I received the truck, to my surprise the sticker on it had gone up nearly 2,500 from when I ordered it in January!!!! Fortunately, the dealer was awesome and informed me I had “price protection” on the order and I was able to purchase it for the original sticker price.

I am expecting my Titanium Rush, 6.2 all options except Carbon bed this week or next. TPW was 3/21 and it is showing its on its way. I am expecting the retrofit requirement for the heated seats and steering wheel and the parking sensor. But if it comes without wheel liners and I am told “here is your $140 credit but you are on your own” I will just tell them to keep it and return my deposit. That is ridiculous. I have purchased many trucks from the dealer I am working with and they have always been pretty good and fair so I suspect this will not be a problem.

I believe they fasten with simple body clips as they are plastic/felt. It wasn’t really an issue for me as I am mechanically inclined and figured the install wasn’t too complex therefore, it wasn’t a deal breaker for me.
I understand the frustration about the dealer not wanting to “work” with you regarding the issue but, unfortunately we have come to the age of “you get what you get”. The reality is, they likely have 10 buyers waiting in line ready to buy your special order.
I
suppose I got lucky with my dealer, they were great to work with.

Back