1500 AT4s. Lets see them!

Awesome. That’s the way I’m going. Great looking truck. Thanks
Here it is with larger tires 187A1D8F-C553-4020-8C5C-A9080BE9EED1.jpeg

New to the group and picked this up in July.

2020 AT4 6.2L
-Front two window tint
-Mountain Top tonneau cover
-Front end clear protection

View attachment 2011

Picture below is new Fuel D701 wheels
-275x70x18 Open Range Tires
-Fuel D701 18x9, +1 offset
-Readylift 2 and 1 lift kit

View attachment 2012
Finally, a standard box. I guess isa rare option, looks good!

Here it is with larger tiresView attachment 2572
I was temped to heave my buddy repaint my factory wheels all black, but I wasn't sure how it would look. Was afraid it would be too much. I know those aren't factory rims, but damn if that doesn't look awesome. Cant wait to eat my factory tires up just to replace them and add some attitude to the truck now.

I was temped to heave my buddy repaint my factory wheels all black, but I wasn't sure how it would look. Was afraid it would be too much. I know those aren't factory rims, but damn if that doesn't look awesome. Cant wait to eat my factory tires up just to replace them and add some attitude to the truck now.
Those are the factory AT4x wheels. 👍

yeah, its a 21. The X wasn't out yet. Have been debating on replacing, or painting. My buddy will paint them, way cheaper than it would cost to buy new. I love the all black look. May give it to him, have him do the wheels, emblems, everything. Just leave the red accents here and there. As much as I hate red, It does look kind of good on it.

2021 AT4 1500 with the 6.2 Liter V8. I’ve only had it two months. I love this truck. It’s got all of the options on it.

Tinted Windows (5% on back windows, sunroof, windshield strip, 35% on front doors)

Debaged

Custom 0fx2gv fender emblems

RollNLock A-series bed cover

Factory high clearance steps. Going to replace those with amp power steps.

More mods to come in the future for sure.

View attachment 287View attachment 288View attachment 290
Looks clean! I was wondering if you could post up a link or contact info for the fender badge you ordered?

Thanks,
Vin.

You gonna love the look! Pics when dun👍
I think the size will be perfect on 18" wheels.

I will for sure post pics when done! Doing the RC 1.5" front level, RC 3.5" UCA's also. Just got the GM 4" round side steps from the dealer, will probably have those put on too when they do the front level and wheels and tires. It would have all been done today except the winter storm delayed part of my order in transit, so sounds like tomorrow is the day!

Most reactions

Back