What did you do to your AT4 today?

Here is a link to the mud flap delete kit:

For the “front, rear” piece, meaning the front fender piece closest to the doors, I also removed the factory bracket behind the wheel-liner that holds the mud flaps to allow for extra tire clearance. When you do this, the back hole for that piece in this kit doesn’t have anything to screw into, so I just cut that part off cleanly with a jigsaw.

Trim pieces look and feel exactly like the factory plastic trim around fender, so very happy with the product and highly recommend if you like the look. I def prefer it and provides the room in front fenders for larger tires. Thanks and good luck!
How did you take off the mudflaps? I bought that kit but was wondering how those clamps work?

How did you take off the mudflaps? I bought that kit but was wondering how those clamps work?
Install is very simple, here is the full video that I watched before I installed.

If you want to remove the additional brackets behind the wheel liners in the front fenders as well, it’s just a few bolts which you will see after the flaps are removed.

Cancelled the Bilstein 6112 front 5100 rear due to (as per supplier) a November delivery. Going with Cognito UCA and Fox ...should be here next week. More dough but had em on my 18 2500HD & liked em. New 285/65 R20 KO2's also.

Install is very simple, here is the full video that I watched before I installed.

If you want to remove the additional brackets behind the wheel liners in the front fenders as well, it’s just a few bolts which you will see after the flaps are removed.
Excellent find! Just ordered some.

How do you remove the SIERRA emblems? Do you simply just pull them off? Is it just sticky tape?
I used a heat gun and fishing line.

(Be careful to not apply to much heat in one area, could blister the paint.)

Can roll off the adhesive/double-sided tape with your thumb. Then I used some "Goo be gone" to remove anything that's left. Then buff it out.
Will never know it was there.👍

Borla Atak muffler installed today. Sounds good.

Attachments

• 6989C1A9-D3D2-4B7A-A9B8-BA07870CFF50.jpeg
    6989C1A9-D3D2-4B7A-A9B8-BA07870CFF50.jpeg
    320.5 KB · Views: 114
  • 9D12F68E-A47D-4110-9192-84CC660BB1B0.jpeg
    9D12F68E-A47D-4110-9192-84CC660BB1B0.jpeg
    390.8 KB · Views: 112
So far they are nice just tape on and protect from getting the rockers scratched up from getting in and out
Could you take a picture of them with door open please? I'm about ready to try them since I finally got my truck and can't find any pics installed on at4 on google.

Waited 6 months for my custom fitted refresh then ordered a pedal commander before I even left the dealership lot. It arrived next day on my door step haha.
Completely changes the feel of the truck.
I only have a few hundred miles on my baby diesel so I haven't done anything fun with it yet. But I'm looking forward to seeing how this helps it while pedalling the throttle in a little mud lol. 100% love the feel of the pedal adjustability. If you understand it's actual purpose and are debating getting one. Just get it. It's worth it.

Pedal Commander ordered...thanks for the mention

Most reactions

Back