What did you do to your AT4 today?

Big Daddy, the inner insert is gloss black right? Who did you get to do your outer piece in White? or did you order it like that? Mine is the factory and the gray on the grill as well as around the fog lights is slowing peeling/flaking off. I like the looks of that. Great job..
Thanks. My truck came with the white around the grille. I was thinking about talking my fog light bezels off and color matching them.
What wheel, tire size did you go with? What leveling kit did you use? Looks awesome!
I went with Hostile 20x10 -19 offset wheels with 33/12.5/20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Had to use 3/8” wheel spacers from custom offsets. My leveling kit is a ready lift with new upper control arms

Out with the chrome...
image_16845825.JPG

Finally got around to putting some new shoes on my truck after the exhaust stuff got stabilized. Went with the 20" Black Rhino Abrams OD green wheels, Falken Wildpeak AT 285/60/R20 tires and an ICON coil over leveling kit. Had them bump up the front up just a smidge.

Attachments

• IMG_4964.jpeg
    IMG_4964.jpeg
    366.9 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_5011.jpeg
    IMG_5011.jpeg
    396.4 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_5012.jpeg
    IMG_5012.jpeg
    257.3 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_5013.jpeg
    IMG_5013.jpeg
    471.8 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_5014.jpeg
    IMG_5014.jpeg
    346.5 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_5015.jpeg
    IMG_5015.jpeg
    291.2 KB · Views: 217
Added a few bed accessories. Put 3 tie down anchors in, 2 above the wheel wells, and 1 front and center below the rear window. rated at 250 lbs. each and well made. The "Last Boks" comes in handy for me. No garbage pick up at home, so I have to take it in to the shop. 2 straps anchor it to the tie downs, and works really well. Keeps anything you put in it at the tailgate. Solid construction and not flimsy at all.

Attachments

• Tie Downs.jpg
    Tie Downs.jpg
    410.2 KB · Views: 161
  • Tray1.jpg
    Tray1.jpg
    333.4 KB · Views: 163
  • Tray2.jpg
    Tray2.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 162
Truck goes in tomorrow for exhaust upgrade! Installing the Borla S-type exhaust. Can hardly wait!

Edit - DONE! However, my very short video is "too large to upload". Sounds awesome though!!

Last edited:
Installed Edge's CTS3 w/Pulsar LT. Got sooo excited after removing the auto start/stop feature that I pee'd a little on the drivers seat.....
Adjusted top speed limiter and throttle response. Throttle response adjusting was Interesting though. When I accessed that portion of adjustment. The Pulsar gave me a setting of 1 from the factory. (15% reduction from stock) the 0 setting is stock. I adjusted it to level 2. (15% increase from stock) The response was immediate and I then pee'd again on my poor drivers seat.....Im off to get some adult diapers and will update my thoughts after my seat dries out.

Truck goes in tomorrow for exhaust upgrade! Installing the Borla S-type exhaust. Can hardly wait!

Edit - DONE! However, my very short video is "too large to upload". Sounds awesome though!!
How about just post an audio file. Love to hear it

Back