What did you do to your AT4 today?

Removed the carbon 20" wheels that comes with the Carbon Pro package and went with GMC 18" (Dealer had several sets and at $500 for a set I had to try the 18"). Went with BFG KO2's 275/70/18. The Bilstein 5100's for front and rear came in. Got the back ones on and will have to wait until I get back home to get the front ones put on.
IMG_5598.jpg
Just not a fan of the Carbon gray wheels that came with the package. Will have to try FB market place maybe. 15,000 miles on these BFG's
IMG_5591.jpg

I bought this helper today for working under the hood, washing the roof or even cleaning the center of the windshield or middle of the hood.
This stable step was rated for 300 lbs and feels pretty durable as well as folding up nicely for storage. Its on sale at Princess Auto in Canada for $60 Cdn. The step is 19" high and has built in steps on either end if that is a bit of a stretch to get onto.(y)
20220914_111053.jpg

Welp...front windows tinted to match. Ordered an AMP PowerStep kit, RC 1.75 leveling kit (with UCA's), Blackvue DR900X dashcam, Pedal Commander, and the mudflap delete kit (Sharp Truck). Everything is supposed to arrive by this weekend. Gonna be happily busy!

Most reactions

Back