Welcome to AT4forum.com - Introduce yourself!

Hello all and thanks for letting me join.
Live in NC and work for GM Defense
Got my first GMC and LOVE it!!! (picked it up 6/7/21)
21 AT4 with 6.2
Did a few little upgrades before she even had 200 miles on it. LOL

Drove down to FL and back and got an average 17.8 mpg and best 21.7 mpg (around 1300 mile round trip) and I'm heavy on the throttle. Was very pleased.
She's a lot quicker than I thought it would be.. and very comfortable.
Sweet color just got my first Sierra also. Its been my dream vehicle for over 10 years.

Hi everyone-another newb here enjoying my 2021 Sierra AT4 Dark Sky Metallic with the 5.3. Purchased in 10/11/21. It did come with the rear under-seat storage container and console vault which I do like. Doesn’t have a ton of bells and whistles on it as my 18 Silverado LTZ had just about everything and I never used half of it. Learned I can do without some of that stuff. First GMC I’ve purchased and really enjoying it. Mods include Bakflip MX4 tonneau cover-my favorite mod so far, black GM exhaust tips, window tint and AVS vent visors. Exhaust and a CAI-still researching those 2, and perhaps an oil catch can I’ve been reading about will be next up.

Attachments

• 849EF38D-0CBB-4F1F-A671-B2E25B147574.jpeg
    849EF38D-0CBB-4F1F-A671-B2E25B147574.jpeg
    241.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 6036F8DB-D36C-404F-ABFC-6A43663A82A2.jpeg
    6036F8DB-D36C-404F-ABFC-6A43663A82A2.jpeg
    345.4 KB · Views: 70
Hi everyone-another newb here enjoying my 2021 Sierra AT4 Dark Sky Metallic with the 5.3. Purchased in 10/11/21. It did come with the rear under-seat storage container and console vault which I do like. Doesn’t have a ton of bells and whistles on it as my 18 Silverado LTZ had just about everything and I never used half of it. Learned I can do without some of that stuff. First GMC I’ve purchased and really enjoying it. Mods include Bakflip MX4 tonneau cover-my favorite mod so far, black GM exhaust tips, window tint and AVS vent visors. Exhaust and a CAI-still researching those 2, and perhaps an oil catch can I’ve been reading about will be next up.
Welcome, sweet rig and mods!

Congrats and welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the new AT4!

Thanks for the add! I ordered a 2022 a month ago. Last week I was told it might be February before I get so I went on a nation wide search and found what I wanted in Montana . I’m in MS 1500 miles away lol. So I’m flying up there next week and driving it home:). Can’t wait!!!!
That sounds perfect! Can’t wait to see pics. Safe travels!

Thanks for the add! I ordered a 2022 a month ago. Last week I was told it might be February before I get so I went on a nation wide search and found what I wanted in Montana . I’m in MS 1500 miles away lol. So I’m flying up there next week and driving it home:). Can’t wait!!!!
Congrats in advance! Be sure to post some pictures when you get it :)

We picked up our 21 AT4 a week ago , we were looking to get a new truck till 23 when 2500 update. Our 08 f150 broke the drive line on Sunday and I started looking on monday . Low inventory due to chip shortage as we all know . I wanted 6.2 engine and 6 ft 6 box , had to compromise everyone I found were sold . So we got Onyx Black , had dealer install tonneau cover and snow tires ..Now I just need to convince my CFO we need the performance exhaust and CAI lol.
Truck is not driven to work , its mainly used during winter as my wife has a csr she uses during spring - summer and I have a company truck .

Attachments

• 20211026_195045.jpg
    20211026_195045.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 20211026_195033.jpg
    20211026_195033.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 98
  • 20211026_195105.jpg
    20211026_195105.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 20211026_195019.jpg
    20211026_195019.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 95
We picked up our 21 AT4 a week ago , we were looking to get a new truck till 23 when 2500 update. Our 08 f150 broke the drive line on Sunday and I started looking on monday . Low inventory due to chip shortage as we all know . I wanted 6.2 engine and 6 ft 6 box , had to compromise everyone I found were sold . So we got Onyx Black , had dealer install tonneau cover and snow tires ..Now I just need to convince my CFO we need the performance exhaust and CAI lol.
Truck is not driven to work , its mainly used during winter as my wife has a csr she uses during spring - summer and I have a company truck .
Welcome, and congrats! These 1500 AT4s always look nice in black!

Love it! Enjoy!

well new at4 owner here from Abilene texas this is my first ever new vehicle
2022 at4 in the satain steel metallic color. i traded my 2014 chevy 2wd in on this 2022.
when i got the at4 it had 20 miles on it lol now has about 80 it has the 6.2l in it. i hope like hell i dont have lifter issues but i do have warranty. i was wanting a duramax 3.0 but it said they are not expecting any in till late spring early summer.. but im really proud of this and ive liked the at4's since they have came out and i sure see a ton of them everywhere i go..

things to come in the new future will be some automatic step bars so it makes it easier if i need to take my grand parents to ride with me and it will save my leather. a cold air intake and get the front two windows tinted and maybe an exhaust kit..

Attachments

• 20211109_175639.jpg
    20211109_175639.jpg
    462.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
well new at4 owner here from Abilene texas this is my first ever new vehicle
2022 at4 in the satain steel metallic color. i traded my 2014 chevy 2wd in on this 2022.
when i got the at4 it had 20 miles on it lol now has about 80 it has the 6.2l in it. i hope like hell i dont have lifter issues but i do have warranty. i was wanting a duramax 3.0 but it said they are not expecting any in till late spring early summer.. but im really proud of this and ive liked the at4's since they have came out and i sure see a ton of them everywhere i go..

things to come in the new future will be some automatic step bars so it makes it easier if i need to take my grand parents to ride with me and it will save my leather. a cold air intake and get the front two windows tinted and maybe an exhaust kit..
Congrats, and welcome! I believe that is the first 2022 on the forum?

Back