What's new

Welcome to AT4forum.com - Introduce yourself!

Pb82 Ronin

Reaction score
Near Mooresville. Seeing a few AT4s around.

Maybe we should try and get a few together?
"AT4 meet"???
I wish...but I'm on the other side of the state near Raleigh. About a 4 hour drive to get to Mooresville. I do have family there though. Might try and work something when I go to visit. I like your avatar too...did 20 years in the AF myself. 3PO and 1NO.

TDCAT41

Reaction score
I wish...but I'm on the other side of the state near Raleigh. About a 4 hour drive to get to Mooresville. I do have family there though. Might try and work something when I go to visit. I like your avatar too...did 20 years in the AF myself. 3PO and 1NO.
Roger that👍🏻
Enjoy your rig.
I was C-130 jet engine mechanic.
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Oldschool

Reaction score
Hello! Have had my ‘21 at4 6.2 1500 for a week , traded in my F350 KR because I didn’t use it anymore! I have a little remorse because I haven’t owned a 1/2 ton in 18 yrs! Can’t get used to this tiny bed and the small wheel wells and I feel like I’m sitting on the ground lol-but I do like the ride and it is easy to get around in! I hope these seats break in because they are certainly stiff. Glad to be here and looking forward to mods.
Satin Steel

LamboTexas

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello! Have had my ‘21 at4 6.2 1500 for a week , traded in my F350 KR because I didn’t use it anymore! I have a little remorse because I haven’t owned a 1/2 ton in 18 yrs! Can’t get used to this tiny bed and the small wheel wells and I feel like I’m sitting on the ground lol-but I do like the ride and it is easy to get around in! I hope these seats break in because they are certainly stiff. Glad to be here and looking forward to mods.
Satin Steel
Welcome!! very similar to my adjustment - Went from a Ram 3500 DRW to the 1500.

BlackAT4

Reaction score
Hello from MD! Got a 2022 Limited a few weeks ago after looking for a while. Originally wanted satin steel metallic, but ended up with ebony twilight. My wife’s Tahoe needed an oil change and that dealer happened to have an AT4, so we test drove it and ended up buying it. This one has more options than what I originally wanted, but couldn’t really find any trucks that matched. I got a heck of an offer for my 2015 Colorado as a trade in, along with a GM family code and we we felt good about the deal. I am loving the truck so far and have a few minor plans for it (muffler delete, level kit) but not in a rush to do it. I absolutely love the 6.2 so far a ton of power and I am still able to get 18-19mpg around my home town. Just hit 500 miles on the odometer.

NomadRad

Reaction score
I would like to be the first to welcome everyone to AT4forum.com, the first and only forum dedicated to the GMC Sierra AT4 Owners. Please take a minute and make a quick introduction!
Novice “hybrid” Overlander trying to determine my vehicle for North America. Basically, I have been a workaholic for 25 years that must get outside and see all parts of North America with my wife and be able to work remotely. AT4X is the only ICE truck of interest to me currently. Rivian R1T and Cybertruck are considerations but the ATX4 has really captured my attention and caused me to look past a Ford Tremor and Tundra. My main questions are regarding reasonable upgrade in tire size without altering engineered tuning of the AT4X too much bc the 32” leave a bit to be desired. Also, I wonder about the options for front winch/bumper considering all of the sensors in play.

Oldschool

Reaction score
Novice “hybrid” Overlander trying to determine my vehicle for North America. Basically, I have been a workaholic for 25 years that must get outside and see all parts of North America with my wife and be able to work remotely. AT4X is the only ICE truck of interest to me currently. Rivian R1T and Cybertruck are considerations but the ATX4 has really captured my attention and caused me to look past a Ford Tremor and Tundra. My main questions are regarding reasonable upgrade in tire size without altering engineered tuning of the AT4X too much bc the 32” leave a bit to be desired. Also, I wonder about the options for front winch/bumper considering all of the sensors in play.
What are you wanting? 35 12.50’s ?

4elements

Reaction score
Man gents, I hope I'm doing this right. If not, feel free to school me. Anywho, wanted to join the forum as the proud owner of '22 sierra 1500, AT4 premium pkg, 6.2, summit white, tech pkg, tri fold hard tonneau, driver alert pkg. Traded in an '18 Silverado centennial. This AT4 is above and beyond. Glad to be on board.

4elements

Reaction score
Hello from MD! Got a 2022 Limited a few weeks ago after looking for a while. Originally wanted satin steel metallic, but ended up with ebony twilight. My wife’s Tahoe needed an oil change and that dealer happened to have an AT4, so we test drove it and ended up buying it. This one has more options than what I originally wanted, but couldn’t really find any trucks that matched. I got a heck of an offer for my 2015 Colorado as a trade in, along with a GM family code and we we felt good about the deal. I am loving the truck so far and have a few minor plans for it (muffler delete, level kit) but not in a rush to do it. I absolutely love the 6.2 so far a ton of power and I am still able to get 18-19mpg around my home town. Just hit 500 miles on the odometer.
Hello MD, Cumberland here. I was able to get a '22 summit white 6.2 on friday the 17th. I can't believe how nice these trucks are. Hope you're enjoying your ride as much as I am mine. Cheers!

BlackAT4

Reaction score
Hello MD, Cumberland here. I was able to get a '22 summit white 6.2 on friday the 17th. I can't believe how nice these trucks are. Hope you're enjoying your ride as much as I am mine. Cheers!
Cheers! I’m a good bit south of you, down in St. Mary’s. We are definitely enjoying the AT4, the 18-19 mpg has kind of gone out the window. It’s proving hard to be light on the throttle.