Waiting on GM (Borla) Performance Exhaust To Arrive

Buckeye23AT4,
Sounds like a great list of accessories. Even with the stock Duratrac tires and 20" rims, when i put tire shine on and then wipe it down to prevent sling, Im still getting some on the sides of the truck. Would the GM fender flairs help with this? Do you have a picture of our flairs on the truck?
There is a picture on this website of a truck with flares too if needed. Im not a huge fan but his truck was classy.

Reactions: Mag
I'm not a huge fan of the HDMI tips, lol, but painted black or a very dark charcoal would make them way better for sure.
Me either. I bought a pair of knock offs on ebay and they were trash. The tips by Borla are $500 ish. So painting I will go. Lol

Me either. I bought a pair of knock offs on ebay and they were trash. The tips by Borla are $500 ish. So painting I will go. Lol
Yeah I'm with you 100%. That's salty for just a set of tips. You can paint them with a spray can or even a HPLV gun (if you have one) and get pretty much the same result. I've seen some flairs around town that look pretty bad, like Pep Boys add ones. That's kind of discouraged me from them.

Im painting mine next week. I purchased an electric ratchet on Amazon just waiting for it to get here. I will post pictures when Im finished.

New to the page and wanted to put in my .02 here. I purchased 2022 with the factory GM Performance exhaust. I do/did not like the HDMI ports so I contacted Borla to see if they could sell me the two "straight" pieces of tailpipe and the tips. Their comments were since I already had their system they would accommodate me. I purchased everything I needed to retro fit to the quad tips. Just ordered on Friday and hope they can make it to me by the weekend. I can post my findings once everything arrives and is installed.

I have the Borla Touring on my truck and its about the perfect sound. No drone even towing. Not too loud but loud when you want it to be. Cold starts sound like a truck should sound. My truck is an AT4X so I have the turn down tips which are not visible from the rear. I kinda don't like that but it is the way GM does it on the X.
Do you have a kit number, a few dollars waisted on the black cats or whatever they’re called very quiet, thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2491.jpeg
    IMG_2491.jpeg
    666.6 KB · Views: 39
New to the page and wanted to put in my .02 here. I purchased 2022 with the factory GM Performance exhaust. I do/did not like the HDMI ports so I contacted Borla to see if they could sell me the two "straight" pieces of tailpipe and the tips. Their comments were since I already had their system they would accommodate me. I purchased everything I needed to retro fit to the quad tips. Just ordered on Friday and hope they can make it to me by the weekend. I can post my findings once everything arrives and is installed.
Welcome! Borla sounds like a business that's an advocate for their customers. Not many of those left. Glad to hear they are willing to get you just the tips. I'm just not a fan of that HDMI look either. Kinda reminds me of the 90's C4 Corvette's with the vacuum cleaner nozzle tips, lol. Be glad to see the results when your done!

I am looking at an at4x that has a Cat-Back system or dual exhaust. I've asked the sales company who makes the exhaust but nobody can answer me, is it indeed borla? I looked on borla's website and they don't list a 23 GMC option available yet.

I am looking at an at4x that has a Cat-Back system or dual exhaust. I've asked the sales company who makes the exhaust but nobody can answer me, is it indeed borla? I looked on borla's website and they don't list a 23 GMC option available yet.
Yes from all the info I have it's a Borla Touring system that's available from GM performance. The AT4X will have turned down tips just behind the bumper. The AT4 will have the HDMI look alike tips out the bumper. Hope this helps.

Yes from all the info I have it's a Borla Touring system that's available from GM performance. The AT4X will have turned down tips just behind the bumper. The AT4 will have the HDMI look alike tips out the bumper. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the information. I have a borla sport on my sierra now and love it. Was hoping it would be the same one!

Thanks for the information. I have a borla sport on my sierra now and love it. Was hoping it would be the same one!
I understand. I've got a GM performance Borla Touring system with the round polished tips on order for my '23 AT4.

Everything arrived and installed like a dream. It was not cheap but very pleased with the install and View attachment 4630View attachment 4631View attachment 4632looks.
Beautiful truck BMCAT4! I'm a John Deere guy so red is hard for me to praise too loud, haha. In all seriousness, that metallic red is super sharp.

Your exhaust with the black tips looks great. Excellent pick with your color and black trim.

I just got my GM/Borla kit Installed on Wednesday. I went with the polished tips since my color is Titanium Rush Metallic. It looks good and sounds perfect. Just a bit loud on cold start, no drone while driving, and a throaty sound when accelerating. I'll get some videos of the various sounds up here soon.

Back