Speed limit indicator not working on dashboard

by350

Reaction score
Hi. I have a 2022 Sierra AT4 and have noticed the speed limit indicator on the dashboard doesn't always work. When I first purchased it, it seemed like it was working consistently. Over the past few weeks I've noticed it won't show up at all (blank) or it will work for a few minutes and then go away. Does anyone else have this problem and/or a solution?

Hi. I have a 2022 Sierra AT4 and have noticed the speed limit indicator on the dashboard doesn't always work. When I first purchased it, it seemed like it was working consistently. Over the past few weeks I've noticed it won't show up at all (blank) or it will work for a few minutes and then go away. Does anyone else have this problem and/or a solution?
I had an issue just like this at first but works fine now. Did you change any settings? Noticed the dash and HUD both have separate ways to change the speed limit indicator

I had an issue just like this at first but works fine now. Did you change any settings? Noticed the dash and HUD both have separate ways to change the speed limit indicator
I don't believe I changed any settings. I don't have the technology package with the HUD and haven't seen any settings to change the speed limit indicator.

I don't believe I changed any settings. I don't have the technology package with the HUD and haven't seen any settings to change the speed limit indicator.
OK. There is a setting to turn off the speed limit indicator. Maybe it was turned off by accident? Try turning off and on again?

I think it is related to the 30 day included onstar data package, once the 30 days expired it has remained blank.:unsure:

Maybe. Just checked mine. It working and had it for over a month. Mine did come with three year of onstar and Wi-Fi

Yes, this is a crappy thing that GM has done. If you don't subscribe to an internet package you will lose that feature. I was sold my truck and told for $15/M I would have unlimited internet and on-star but now come to find out that is only available in the USA and I am in Canada. It sucks as the cheapest package I can get here is now almost $50/Month. I think it would be nice to have the speed limit displayed on the dash at a quick glance.

Most reactions

Back