Soler Performance Throttle Body

Duramaximus

Reaction score
I installed this guy over the weekend. Install was magically easy and took all of 10 minutes. I've included a link with all of the goodness.

https://www.solerengineering.com/generalmotors/se8223-040
20211118_195854.jpg

No driveability issues? Check Engine Lights? Any dyno results?
None. Nope. Not yet. :LOL:

Nothing too crazy as far as results. The claims being made on the website seem to be holding up though (I've included them below) I just added this AFE throttle body spacer this afternoon. I'll update later with the results on that as well. I'm not sure if it will be a terribly noticeable difference. We will see..

• Lower weight to power ratio at part throttle, for a more nimble/spirited driving experience
• Linearization and smoothing of the curve for a more predictable response and crisper shifts
• Immediate response right off idling while keeping idling function undisturbed (No Hesitation/Stumble)
• Does not require tuning. Warranty safe.
• More air/power at every single throttle position after idle. Crucial for starting or expanding power gain modifications

Have you considered the Pulsar LT? It can adjust the throttle sensitivity enough.
RCD is correct. I've got all of the items in my signature. I highly recommend you fill yours out as well. It helps others on the forum if they have questions about their trucks or who to ask about certain mods, aftermarket parts, etc.

RCD is correct. I've got all of the items in my signature. I highly recommend you fill yours out as well. It helps others on the forum if they have questions about their trucks or who to ask about certain mods, aftermarket parts, etc.
it helps to an extent - until it ends up like @LamboTexas and the signature is longer than any of the posts on the page... 🤣

Didn't even think to look at the signatures. 😅

There is a bit left to be desired regarding the driveability of this truck. Don't want to touch the TCM to do that.

Most reactions

Back