Park Assist Button not working

Just took delivery of my 2022 AT4 and the park assist doesn't seem to work. When I push the toggle switch on the dash it does not light up. Anyone have a remedy for this or am I headed to the dealer on day 2 🤦🏻‍♂️?
Some of the sierra's/at4 are not coming with the park assist but will be retrofitted later on. I'd check your window sticker or check with the dealer.

It’s all part of Build Back Better! Supposedly one day when they become available the dealership will install it for you and it will work.

I just checked with my dealer about the chips missing from my AT4, received send of June. The service department said everyone will get a letter from GM when the chips are available, similar to a recall letter, which then you notify a dealer who will order and install. I'm missing the park assist, heated F&R seats, and steering lock. The dealer said so far they are seeing car and suv chips available but nothing for the trucks.

I just checked with my dealer about the chips missing from my AT4, received send of June. The service department said everyone will get a letter from GM when the chips are available, similar to a recall letter, which then you notify a dealer who will order and install. I'm missing the park assist, heated F&R seats, and steering lock. The dealer said so far they are seeing car and suv chips available but nothing for the trucks.
I’ve been waiting since may

Not acceptable!! GM is losing customers with the lack of customer service. At some point a company has to stop with excuses and get the job done.

My 22 AT4 was delivered today and the microchip for the back up system was missing, they ordered then and will get them installed when they come in
also effects the auto dim system as well

I received my letter from GM that heated/ventilated seats chip is ready a few weeks ago. Called dealer and ordered that day. I wasn't asked for any info other than basic contact. Might be a good idea to give your dealer a call and see if they can order for your trucks.

Back