NO Music or Blinker indicator sound at random...

tlwarren08

Reaction score
2024 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 will occasionally NOT play music as well as the blinker indicator sound will not play but there will be a chime for missing key and if someone is unbuckled. Shut the truck off and immediately restart it the problem still exists, however so far shutting the truck off and waiting 5-10 minutes the issue will cease to exist ... Has anyone dealt with this and the dealership? Don't want to waste my time as the dealership will have to have the issue duplicate itself, as this is completely 100% at random.

2024 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 will occasionally NOT play music as well as the blinker indicator sound will not play but there will be a chime for missing key and if someone is unbuckled. Shut the truck off and immediately restart it the problem still exists, however so far shutting the truck off and waiting 5-10 minutes the issue will cease to exist ... Has anyone dealt with this and the dealership? Don't want to waste my time as the dealership will have to have the issue duplicate itself, as this is completely 100% at random.
Just experiencing this now. Happened yesterday coming home from work that on the way home the music was cutting in and out for some reason. Woke up this morning to take the kids to work and no sound or blinker sound either.

Has happened to mine twice now. It is running an update and once it starts it can't be stopped. Once the update is done everything resumes like normal. At least that's what I was told...

Has happened to mine twice now. It is running an update and once it starts it can't be stopped. Once the update is done everything resumes like normal. At least that's what I was told...
How do you run updates? Do they just come automatically to the truck?

I guess, because mine has done this twice while driving. Fortunately I was close to home both times and just parked the truck for about 30 mins then went back out and cranked it and everything was fine.

I guess, because mine has done this twice while driving. Fortunately I was close to home both times and just parked the truck for about 30 mins then went back out and cranked it and everything was fine.
Dropped off my kid at preschool shut the truck off came back and fired it up and sound was back. Might have been a glitch on mine but I’ll try to once I leave work in a couple hours

Same thing on my wife's 2023 Escalade ESV. Dealer ran an update and it's been fine ever since. Just picked up my 2024 2500 AT4X and so far I've had no issues. Love this truck!

Most reactions

Back