NITTO RIDGE GRAPPLER

Big Kahuna

Reaction score
I am sorry I have started one more thread on tires but this one is just for NITTO RIDGE GRAPPLER I do like the look of this tires but I have some question for those the own them, my concern is wet traction snow traction ride quality and road noise, let me hear from you, compere this tire to the one you replace if you can.
THANK YOU !!
I had a set on my 2020 rig. 60k miles quiet and did well in snow

I am on my second set, and have ~80k miles between the two sets of tires..
I have had no issues in wet or snowy conditions.
Previous experience with Michelin LTX AT2's, General Grabber ATs, Bridgestone Revos, FS Destination ATs, etc... And the Nitto's are comparable, but look way better mounted.
-The Michelins wore a lot better, but much less aggressive look.

I am sorry I have started one more thread on tires but this one is just for NITTO RIDGE GRAPPLER I do like the look of this tires but I have some question for those the own them, my concern is wet traction snow traction ride quality and road noise, let me hear from you, compere this tire to the one you replace if you can.
THANK YOU !!
Had a set on my 4runner for years snow traction was amazing actually. Rain was pretty weak but it worked. Little bit of road noise but not bad. They wore and rose well. Tire guy said inshould easily get 45k out of them I got 50 before I blew two in a ditch.

Great tires but they are heavy atleast mine were.

Most reactions

Back