New 2022 Sierra AT4 Refresh (6.2L) drive modes?

Brocky

Reaction score
Hey there everyone, I have a new 2022 Sierra AT4 Refresh (6.2L), and only seems to have 2 drive modes. Normal and off-road. Is this the same for all new Sierra refresh trucks? I know the older limited series have sport and a few more options. Just looking for confirmation or maybe this is something that can be fixed with an update by the dealer? I thought maybe it was a break-in thing but not sure if they have just got rid of the different modes? Thanks in advance.

Hey there everyone, I have a new 2022 Sierra AT4 Refresh (6.2L), and only seems to have 2 drive modes. Normal and off-road. Is this the same for all new Sierra refresh trucks? I know the older limited series have sport and a few more options. Just looking for confirmation or maybe this is something that can be fixed with an update by the dealer? I thought maybe it was a break-in thing but not sure if they have just got rid of the different modes? Thanks in advance.
Hi. I have the same and yes , I don’t see modes like rain or sand. Where do you see off road? I have the typical Auto then 2 and 4 wheel drive modes.

Yes the only 2 on my 2022 refreshed AT4 are Normal and Off-Road. BB2022 - you change modes by twisting the circular dial that the 2 high / auto / 4 lo etc are above. It says "Mode" inside it.

Yes the only 2 on my 2022 refreshed AT4 are Normal and Off-Road. BB2022 - you change modes by twisting the circular dial that the 2 high / auto / 4 lo etc are above. It says "Mode" inside it.
Thanks. I’ll check it out

i have the AT4x and i have three .... normal, off road, terrain

This is what my book shows as standard features but I am only seeing “off and on” road. Anyone have these features?

Attachments

• 51028680-DABD-4F43-92FE-36C3B8EAB2D0.jpeg
    51028680-DABD-4F43-92FE-36C3B8EAB2D0.jpeg
    325.6 KB · Views: 105
This is what my book shows as standard features but I am only seeing “off and on” road. Anyone have these features?
It says "modes may include" - not all configurations get all modes. My 22 refresh Elevation had Normal, Sport, and Off Road but my 22 refresh AT4 has only Normal and Off Road.

I have the 6.2. I think someone mentioned here that you do not get Sport Mode if it came with 18 inch wheels. Mine has the 20s.
Mine has 20" wheels. Can you double check that you actually have a Sport mode? I've not heard of anyone with an AT4 with Sport mode until now.

Most reactions

Back