New 2022 AT4 2500 picked up in March

Bought mine in June. I'm still waiting on chips as well. Love the truck but unfortunantly for me, continuing to e xperience transmission issues. Would love to know if anyone else is experiencing similar issue? Had transmission replaced at 1,000 miles and thought I was good but just felt another bump this week. Hate this is happening. HD lineup is new to me so not sure if what I'm experiencng is normal or not?? I'm accustomed to a smooth transmision in my 2001 1500 silverado.

I’d talk to your dealer more but it’s complete BS your trucks are still missing options.
My 2023 came with everything ordered (all options).
GM already sold the truck and honestly looks like they don’t give a crap.

My AT4 is a year old this month, Told a couple weeks ago, first quarter 2023. Seats and steering wheel. Has everything else. Built 12-2021. Dealer could give a you know what!

I have an appointment this Monday to have the chips for my seats installed. I bought my AT4 in February of last year...

It's pretty sad that is still an issue. I got mine in 21, during the big "Chip" debacle. Everything was hooked up and working. However, it doesn't have any of that lane assist, auto start/stop crap in it, so maybe that's why. (It was ridiculously hard to find one at all, especially without that garbage in it at the time. )

Back