Lock box center console

That's how i bought mine, with the gmc reward points. I went with the combo lock and love it and no it doesn't interfere with the tray. It's nice to have a place to lock up some items.

I added mine to my order and the dealer installed it. I installed safes from Console Vault in my previous trucks and this one is very similar. I wouldn't be surprised if GM sourced them from that company. It works great. You do have to lift the tray out of the way to access it but I couldn't even use a tray on my previous trucks so definitely an improvement. Here are some photos for reference.

Attachments

• Library - 1 of 2.jpeg
    Library - 1 of 2.jpeg
    228.5 KB · Views: 110
  • Library - 2 of 2.jpeg
    Library - 2 of 2.jpeg
    240.5 KB · Views: 105
I too ordered mine with the truck and the dealer installed it. It is a combo lock and it does not interfere with the tray. I really like having it and use it often. I do wish they had a digital option though. It would be a LOT more convenient. All in all though, I am happy with the purchase.

This is my second Console Vault in as many trucks. Both are combo locks. When you close the vault, pick 1, 2, or all 3 of the tumblers, and rotate them either direction 1 or 2 "clicks" (or more if you prefer). Then to open, rotate the ones you chose the number of clicks back, and you're unlocked. It works great, and I can open mine without even looking. Give it a try. (y)

I added mine to my order and the dealer installed it. I installed safes from Console Vault in my previous trucks and this one is very similar. I wouldn't be surprised if GM sourced them from that company. It works great. You do have to lift the tray out of the way to access it but I couldn't even use a tray on my previous trucks so definitely an improvement. Here are some photos for reference.
Thanks for the pics, I'm going to log in now and use my reward points as well.

Has anyone figured out how to receive their text messages through the AT4? (Like you receive phone calls)

For iPhone it’s under Settings > Notifications > Messages. Make sure you have allow notifications then make sure you have show in CarPlay on too. Screenshot attached.

Attachments

• C897C4FA-33B4-4CB3-B09A-D53D45FA9004.jpeg
    C897C4FA-33B4-4CB3-B09A-D53D45FA9004.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 36

Most reactions

Back