Keyless entry

Unclechichi

Reaction score

Attachments

• A84304F5-0989-4001-8C79-D82F81DEE63B.png
    A84304F5-0989-4001-8C79-D82F81DEE63B.png
    216.3 KB · Views: 137
Had one on my Ford it was Great! Did not know GM had such?! In my Ford, left key fob in it all the time, will a GM lock with the key fob still in the truck?

Yeah, ford has done a great job adding this to most vehicles (had one on a 2013 f150 lariat). According to the link, it sounds like you can leave the key fob inside. I’m gonna have it installed and I’ll report back.

will wait on that reply. Have been looking at it also as I travel far from home and several places I travel have no Pop a lock services within a 100 miles radius. I have heard of the truck locking with the remote inside, don't know if the system didn't recognize it was in the truck or what happened.

Had one on my SD F250...never used it. As I always did remote start and unlock while walking towards. IMO, it stands out too much to flow nice @least on the Yukon.

Yeah, ford has done a great job adding this to most vehicles (had one on a 2013 f150 lariat). According to the link, it sounds like you can leave the key fob inside. I’m gonna have it installed and I’ll report back.
Did you ever try this out?

I have seen people with Ford’s put the keypad inside the gas filler door. It is just double sided tape that holds it on. In theory that should work with this. I haven’t been able to find it this works with a 2023 1500 AT4, does it?

Ok friends, finally got the keypad installed. Works just like Ford’s keypad: 6-digit code with ability to make one additional personal code. Two bottom buttons lock the doors. $242.50 for part and install (delay was due to side steps being back ordered - this could be installed in an hour)
Keypad 3.jpg
Keypad 2.jpg
Keypad 4.jpg
Keypad 1.jpg

Most reactions

Back