Install Banks I Dash 22 GMC Sierra 1500 LM2 refreshed

My Beta version is 123.9 so your 1.24 should have all my info and more. At the bottom of the list of displays was a Banks suggested guage display and it shows DPF RG % soot and goes from a lower number to 100 and stays on 100 until the regen is done and than resets to something less than 20%. As far as I know the 22 R LM2 does not have a manual regen option and I haven't tried to look for one?

During the initial install there was a list of items you could select once you chose the truck version and you should be able to see the soot option that you can choose or if you don't need to play with it like me, I chose the default and it shows most of what I want. FWIW :)
Thanks! I dug some more and tried GM Standard. It brings up DPF RG % by default which is good enough for now to monitor the passive regens.

I have been in contact with their service department and do not have an update for the latest version of software for the idash (refreshed 22) and nothing more on the Derringer release at this time. 🙂 Hopefully both will be released soon.
Still no update on the release of the Derringer but I noticed that the ECM reduces the oil pressure on a cold start (temp below 55F/13C) from approximatley 600 kpa (87 psi) to approximately 200 kpa (29 psi) when the engine oil temperature reaches 55 F/13 C. This reduction in oil pressure happens in seconds and I was referring to the oil pressure display on the dash. The more precise pressures can be read off the I Dash but I haven't done that so far.:)

Most reactions

Back