I'm gonna do it...

I am wanting to run this same set up on my 2024, did you have any rubbing with this set up? Any pics?
I went with the Toyo ATiii in 285/65r20 on Fuel Blitz 20x9 with a +1 offset. I just did this on Monday and I’ve got some rub for sure on the front tires. Looks to be primarily on the mudflap, and I have the delete kit arriving tomorrow. Rub isn’t terrible though. I think that will hopefully alleviate it. There is a very small amount of rub on the front airdam too, so I’ll probably trim that with a dremel. I think the 285/60s probably would have been fine. Looks great though. I’ll take some better pics and post again once I remove the mudflaps and install the delete kit.
I have the Ready Lift 1.75” leveling kit too.
IMG_2962.jpeg

I went with the Toyo ATiii in 285/65r20 on Fuel Blitz 20x9 with a +1 offset. I just did this on Monday and I’ve got some rub for sure on the front tires. Looks to be primarily on the mudflap, and I have the delete kit arriving tomorrow. Rub isn’t terrible though. I think that will hopefully alleviate it. There is a very small amount of rub on the front airdam too, so I’ll probably trim that with a dremel. I think the 285/60s probably would have been fine. Looks great though. I’ll take some better pics and post again once I remove the mudflaps and install the delete kit.
I have the Ready Lift 1.75” leveling kit too.
View attachment 6931
Man looks awesome! Definitely post some more pics when you get it all done. This makes me excited to get to work on mine.

Just finished the mudflap delete. I ended up having to do some trimming to the aftermarket kit I bought off sharptruck.com, which begs the question could I have saved $100 and just hacked into my original mudflaps…I digress. Also squared-off the bit from the front spoiler that was barely catching. I highlighted the areas I ground off in the pics. Still a little rub on the actual plastic/felt of the wheel well and I’ll trim that once it wears a bit and I can see exactly where. 95% of the rub alleviated though. Still very happy with the overall result - looks good.

Attachments

• IMG_2974.jpeg
    IMG_2974.jpeg
    597.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2975.jpeg
    IMG_2975.jpeg
    509.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2976.jpeg
    IMG_2976.jpeg
    574.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2973.jpeg
    IMG_2973.jpeg