Hey

HTXCarbonPro6.2

Reaction score
Hey everyone. purchased my first new vehicle ever in October and I love this truck. I definitely want to slowly improve upon some things, so just looking to see how others have navigated finding accessories or components for a vehicle this rare/new. Currently stock with 295/60/R20 BFG A/T KO2s.
1E49EE97-BB17-49DE-9015-B1183C5D5C0F.jpeg

Hey everyone. purchased my first new vehicle ever in October and I love this truck. I definitely want to slowly improve upon some things, so just looking to see how others have navigated finding accessories or components for a vehicle this rare/new. Currently stock with 295/60/R20 BFG A/T KO2s.View attachment 24
Are those wheels completely grey? I really like how they look👍

Hey everyone. purchased my first new vehicle ever in October and I love this truck. I definitely want to slowly improve upon some things, so just looking to see how others have navigated finding accessories or components for a vehicle this rare/new. Currently stock with 295/60/R20 BFG A/T KO2s.View attachment 24
Excellent ! Welcome and enjoy the new truck! A lot of great ideas on here!

This thread was posted almost a year ago 😂
View attachment 530
Sorry for leaving yall hanging! Had a few offshore jobs that kept me busy for most of 2020 and 2021. I’ve been learning a lot creeping on this forum and I’ve narrowed down what is most practical as far as mods go. Really the only things I’ve done so far is put on some BFG ATs (KO2s), a Lomax trifold hardcover tonneau, and bought some 2x6s treated wood to utilize the bed (carbon pro). This truck out of the box is a serious machine! The options that were on the truck include:

-and the technology/safety package, aka HUD, lane monitoring, and adaptive cruise control. thing is suhweet!

*Disclosure, I wasn’t speeding everyone goes like 10mph over here, and I always use hands-free for text and phone calls (unlike everyone else in H-town)
View attachment 1376
Very nice!!!

Thanks guys! Like I said in another post some driver that was swerving threw a pole into my passenger headlight so I have to replace it for inspection and the dealership quoted e abut$1500 minimum so if anyone knows of a
8832E810-054C-4521-928A-04D63701A79B.jpeg
cheaper alternative I am all ears!

-The black tipped Borla exhaust
-The Kicker tailgate speaker systemView attachment 1374View attachment 1375
Do you have any problems with your kicker stereo coming on when you drop the tail gate? Every once in a while I will drop the tail gate (main gate) to load something and it will connect with my phone and start playing. There has to be an adjustment or something in there.

Do you have any problems with your kicker stereo coming on when you drop the tail gate? Every once in a while I will drop the tail gate (main gate) to load something and it will connect with my phone and start playing. There has to be an adjustment or something in there.
Mine does the same thing every once in a while. Have yet to figure out what I do or do not do that makes it happen🤔

I think when your Bluetooth is “on” it pairs automatically. I don’t think mines done it when my Bluetooth is off. Sorry again, not a very timely reply. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Most reactions

Back