Furys at4

i bought my dad a canyon yesterday but it didn’t come with sprayed liner. Who would be good to have it sprayed linex? I never bought a truck without so I’m unsure. If anybody has any insight it would be appreciated

i bought my dad a canyon yesterday but it didn’t come with sprayed liner. Who would be good to have it sprayed linex? I never bought a truck without so I’m unsure. If anybody has any insight it would be appreciated
Not sure if you’re asking what shop to use or what brand of liner- I do know that Line-X is one of the best and ive had it sprayed in several trucks. It was very good. And comes with life time warranty last time I checked.

Not sure if you’re asking what shop to use or what brand of liner- I do know that Line-X is one of the best and ive had it sprayed in several trucks. It was very good. And comes with life time warranty last time I checked.

yes asking about brand i only know of linex but unsure how good they really are. Are there different packages of it or all the same for line x? And how much did it cost ya?

Several options (see attachment). If I remember correctly, for a short bed pickup my cost a few years ago was around $350.

Several options (see attachment). If I remember correctly, for a short bed pickup my cost a few years ago was around $350.

thanks

I had my audio done at a local shop. Man this thing is sweet. Couldnt take a good photo with the lights on.

Attachments

• CB77A6E2-9BB2-47BD-90BA-80B741FA43A5.jpeg
    CB77A6E2-9BB2-47BD-90BA-80B741FA43A5.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 130
  • 303D3A55-F8FA-4B24-A2A1-8C7C7AE933F7.jpeg
    303D3A55-F8FA-4B24-A2A1-8C7C7AE933F7.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 05C0135E-A119-41D4-80A6-BF11B48698D3.jpeg
    05C0135E-A119-41D4-80A6-BF11B48698D3.jpeg
    324 KB · Views: 124
let me know how that goes
Got the front camera this weekend and installed it. It came with very little instructions but a good Facebook video from MVI was very helpful. All the videos I found ran the wire from the camera down the driver's side and then under the carpet to the module near the passenger front door. I ran the wire on the passenger side and through a rubber grommet behind the battery. That means you have to find a place to stuff many feet of extra video cable but not a big deal. The dip switch instructions weren't right for my truck. It said 10 on and 9 off for Sierra/Silverado but that gave a distorted triple stacked image. Both 9 and 10 off like the MVI Facebook video worked right. It came in mirror image mode and parking lines on. You snip the thin white wire by the plug under the hood to change from mirror to normal and snip the green wire to get rid of parking lines. This isn't mentioned in instructions, but in the video from MVI.
It works as advertised, but the video quality isn't as high def as the factory backup cam. I think the MVI kit comes with the HD factory cam, but they're showing out of stock.

Picture of rubber "nippel" I ran wire through. Cut a hole in end of nipple with exacto knife and used a coat hangar to push cable through from cab.
20220424_150636.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back