Emblems

They made my Duramax fender emblem. It looks great up close but washes out from a distance. I reached out via their website and DM from Instagram. The DM was answered very quickly…like less than an hour.

IMG_7646.jpeg

IMG_7688.jpeg

They made my Duramax fender emblem. It looks great up close but washes out from a distance. I reached out via their website and DM from Instagram. The DM was answered very quickly…like less than an hour.

View attachment 6526

View attachment 6525
Damn that’s clean. Exactly what I like - a lil bit understated and squeaky clean
Kudos brother

go this website or Facebook page www.0fx2gv.com
So I did end up shooting a message on messenger. Quick response and seemed to be going in the right direction. I sent a picture of what I was trying to achieve and was told I needed a vector file. I don't know jack shit about the process and mentioned I didn't have one. Haven't been responded to since. Thanks for the idea but guy can't be bothered to respond.

0/10

So I did end up shooting a message on messenger. Quick response and seemed to be going in the right direction. I sent a picture of what I was trying to achieve and was told I needed a vector file. I don't know jack shit about the process and mentioned I didn't have one. Haven't been responded to since. Thanks for the idea but guy can't be bothered to respond.

0/10
I think he's a one man operation.
what is a vector file? like a jpg?
I just found the color I wanted and an image like i wanted and he came thru. Be persistent

I just found the color I wanted and an image like i wanted and he came thru. Be persistent
I figured it was a side gig. A simple response be it yes or no or fuck off would be appreciated. I even mentioned I didn't mind if the font was standard GMC Sierra. Nada mucho.

So I tried him again and got his attention. He requires vector files for any custom work. I have no idea where the hell to get these files. Even just a number in the GMC Sierra size and font requires said file. Anyone?

jpg is a raster file. Vector images don’t use pixels. They’re created with mathematical equations, lines, and curves — using points fixed on a grid — which means images can be made infinitely larger (or smaller) without losing resolution. Basically, vectors don’t lose quality when resized.
The most common types of vector file are AI (Adobe Illustrator), EPS (Encapsulated PostScript), PDF (Portable Document Format), and SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
(I'm not a smartass; the above info was obtained from the internet)

Like Bluebeast, you need to find an vector image that represents shape of what you need (not size since vector images can be resized to any size) and color information. Sorry I can't be of any more help.

jpg is a raster file. Vector images don’t use pixels. They’re created with mathematical equations, lines, and curves — using points fixed on a grid — which means images can be made infinitely larger (or smaller) without losing resolution. Basically, vectors don’t lose quality when resized.
The most common types of vector file are AI (Adobe Illustrator), EPS (Encapsulated PostScript), PDF (Portable Document Format), and SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
(I'm not a smartass; the above info was obtained from the internet)

Like Bluebeast, you need to find an vector image that represents shape of what you need (not size since vector images can be resized to any size) and color information. Sorry I can't be of any more help.
So you're saying you can make my vector file :ROFLMAO:

So you're saying you can make my vector file :ROFLMAO:
I don't have any of those software programs hence no; I was only illustrating it could be done if you have any of those programs such as AI, EPS etc.

Most reactions

Back